Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:43 am
Gil let out a groan before walking over and picking her up before she could do anything else.
"We're getting out of here. That's final." he said, moving out of the cell with her over his shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:48 am
Demi blinked as she was suddenly lifted up. Well.. technically, that wasn't an order. Gil was just stating they were getting out.. right? And she couldn't attack him now because it's what he wanted.
"Thank God for loopholes..." She groaned.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:49 am
"Yes. Yes it is." Gil said with a smirk as he navigated through the halls.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:54 am
A knife was then suddenly thrown, barely missing the two by a hair.
"Should have known you'd break through." Olskey growled, glaring at the two. "Demi. Come."

Demi stiffened, gritting her teeth together. She then began to shove herself off of Gil. "Let me go, Gil." she growled.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:56 am
Gil's grip on Demi grew tighter as he ran down the hall, past Olskey.
"Try to resist, Demi! Fight it!" he yelled, cutting a corner and appearing in the hangar.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:01 am
"What do you think I'm doing?!" Demi snaped with a growl, grabbing onto a door handle to hold them in place. She then began to slowly pull herself away.

Olskey smirked, following them down the hallway by walking. "Demi." He cooed, smiling moreas he saw her struggling. "Come here now. Stop listening to this Gil fellow of your's and come here."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:04 am
Gil let out a deep sigh, before looking up at Demi.
"Sorry Demi...Didn't want to do this." he said before moving into the wall so that Demi's head hit it, hoping to either knock her out, or get her to snap out of the drug.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:07 am
Demi let out a pained grunt before going out cold.

Olskey growled, glaring at Gil with an eye twitching. One soldier than suddenly ran up, gun in hand, about to fire at Gil when Olskey took the gun from him. "Give me that." He snapped, aiming it at Demi. "Drop her or I'll knock her out. Permanently."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:12 am
There was a sound the silenced pistol being shot at Olskey's shin as the threat was issued. After another shot, Gil jumped into the Zero-Gravity hangar and to The Epyon. He pressed a button on a remote, opening the cockpit and placing Demi inside first. He then reached into his pocket and threw a grenade in the hall he had come from jumping into the cockpit as well and sealing it.
"...I'm starting to think I'm more meant for infiltration~" he sang.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:16 am
Olskey growled, holding his shin where the bullet had hit. His eyes then went wide, seeing the grenade roll in. Without warning, he grabbed the soldier that had been standing next to him, throwing him over the grenade to cover most of the ******** psycho.." He growled, glaring down the hall and the Epyon.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:18 am
((...Poor soldier.))

The Epyon then activated, exiting the hangar the same way he had entered, cutting through the walls in the same manner as it went back out into space.

Gil then looked over at Demi with a deep sigh.
"I'm really hoping this drug wears off soon..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am
((I feel bad for that...))

Alex sighed, finally looking away from the sky. His neck was beginning to hurt. Maybe Gil didn't make it. Maybe he caught too. He had taken too long now. He blinked, seeing one suit flying towards the LionHeart, but it wasn't the Epyon.
"Who the Hell..?"

It was the Heavy-Arms Gundam. It landed in the LionHeart's hanger, next to the empty Tallgeese. Out of the cockpit, Lady then jumped out, who looked around the hanger before looking at Kogg.
"Who's running this ship..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:27 am
"...He's up in space right now trying to free a captive, ma-" Kogg said before The Epyon could be seen in the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:31 am
"So it seems I'm too late then to help." Lady grunted, before looking out and seeing the Epyon. "Perhaps not.."

Alex's eyes widened, seeing the suit come back in sight. "Please have her.. alive.." He muttered quietly under his breath.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:35 am
"Not to worry, Ma'am. That's the Lieutenant's." Kogg said as it descended.

The Epyon landed more gracefully than it did in the Sol-Neo ship. Once it was secured in the hangar, the cockpit popped open, and Gil game out carrying Demi in his arms.
"...This is getting out of hand..."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games