Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:29 am
Newbsause? Can I have you on my salad? xd

Reed, where did this come from, hun? You are as just as member as Kirby or myself. If you disappear, I will track you down and drag you back. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:33 pm
Serenity, I was just joking around. I know you're not that new which is why I can't figure out why all of a sudden you're feeling left out or whatever you want to call it. You're already a part of this guild.

Tak will only get the chance to track you down if you happen to dissapear when she's here and I'm not.

Spastic waffles
Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:16 pm
Yeah, what up with the weird mood?

I get like that sometimes. But then I miss my friends. I still feel like that though, even though I'm not new, but trust me--everyone loves you here. Take it for granted. It's fact.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:10 pm
Psychopaths don't have moods.... stare

Ah, I shall take my place as the guild 'clinical psychopath'. cool  

Serenity Reed
Crew

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:01 pm
Who cares about psychopaths? We care about Emmy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:19 pm
Psychopaths? Where!?  

BlackHawkGS

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:53 pm
Um... Right here. Where we you when we talked about this?

Oh. right...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:55 am
Hahahahahahahahaha. Hawk looks like a small frilly pink pansy girl. <333  

KirbyVictorious

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:20 am
twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:29 pm
... wow. I'm at camp for a week and ... wow. I need to find myself a tether line and have the internet on 24/7  

Chrysanthemum Moon

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:31 am
I shall be going to camp as well. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:16 pm
What for? I'm actually still at camp, but it's weekends so I have free time. ... Wow... I have free time? That hasn't happened in years!

By the way, newbsauce is excellent of n00bles. blaugh  

Chrysanthemum Moon

MichiokoXIII

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:28 pm
*Waves* Hey there I'm Mercy uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well if you've ever tried to write about yourself you should know that it's weird and makes you feel vain. *Shrugs* Maybe it's just me though. So I love to write -thought that should be self explanatory since I'm joined the guild. . . . hmmmmmm. . . . . . . . - I also love to read. I swear I am a total nerd in desguise of a rock star -does awesomelicious kung foo kick- ya I wish! lol

I listen to music alot of people don't know *starts singing Date Rape by Sublime* and I'm also pretty random. I'm really straight forward and almost brutally honest though really I act like a total little kid hehe.

I WILL SOMEDAY RULE THE EARTH! ENSLAVE ALL HUMANS! AND MAKE CHOCOLATE AN ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE! *evil Mandark Laugh*

I'm obbsessed with my puppy Snoopy and yes even though he is like 2 years old he is still a puppy.

Micheal Jackson RULES! and I couild care less if he's innocent or another O.J. case who will someday write a book of how he would have raped little boys if he did *Go buy O.J.'s book I'm not kidding it's so funny*

I'm not racist I own colored T.V. and I pretty much hate everyone equal yet you'll always find me smileing. I'm as complex as Heathcliff -I make alot of refrences that are random gomen.-

User Image
-I ripped my jeans taking that picture lol random side fact the world should have weeped that day.-

User Image

PEESHAW I'm not a Camera Whore. I don't get paid. . . . yet. . . one day. . . . . . *cough nervously.*

So as far as the world is concerned I'm still a dork who play too many video games and still carries a book to the movies just in case hehe

heart
*MUCHO KISSES*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:42 pm
Hello! I'm Tsuki and it's nice to meet you! ... O.o HOW DARE YOU MAKE CHOCOLATE ILLEGAL!! CHOCOLATE IS GOD!! *worshiping German chocolate*  

Chrysanthemum Moon

MichiokoXIII

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:52 pm
*Sticks out Tongue* YUCK! It will burn in the 9 pits of hell with Spaghettie, Onions, and Mariah Carey!!!!!!!!!!!

And there will be holidays such as -Rape Johnny Depp Days- -Daydream of Christina Ricci- -And worship Edgar Allen Poe DAY!- Oh and -Guy Fawkes day will never die-

And the declaration of Independence will be The Hackers Manifesto *If anyone has never read this document go to my profile page and indulge yourself because It rocks!*

I have a lot of time to think of this s**t *giggles* wink  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games