Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:25 am
Onoj
thaxul
You've met closer..... domokun

Well technically I knew him before Gaia so it doesn't count.

Yea, Onoj, since you know Closer, can you answer this for me? Is he Emo by any chance?

Heh, I live about two hours from NYC, 15 min. from brewster, but no one will drive me crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:45 am
I live 5 1/2 hours from NYC. sad  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Melian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:01 am
I've been to NYC twice, and I live about 5 hours away..

Dammit! I missed more perverted moments. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:30 am
Hehe, I live so close but I rarely go there. My mom hates driving in NYC. stare I'd have so much fun driving there, if I could drive legally that is.  

ChewySkywalker

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:56 pm
ChewySkywalker
Onoj
thaxul

Yea, Onoj, since you know Closer, can you answer this for me? Is he Emo by any chance?

Heh, I live about two hours from NYC, 15 min. from brewster, but no one will drive me crying

Well that depends, what is your definition of emo? Oh yeah and he Closer says he is sorry about not being on here to talk alot, he has alot going on with school. (So do I yet I manage to get on. wink ) Anyways bug him about it all the time so I just thought I would let you guys know.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:05 pm
ChewySkywalker
Nandelle
Nienna of the Valar
I love NYC. I've been 5 times. I heart big cities. whee

...Whenever we get on to a dirty topic, I always seem to be partially to blame. xd

I hate NYC. But I just hate cities in general, so that's okay. And I'm a New Yorker. Weird.

Anyone want some cake? whee

Crazy! Hehe I'm a Connecticut-er lol. Please tell me you at least like the Yankees!?

My brother likes the Yankees... Me, I don't like baseball in general. xd  

Rhaella

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:30 pm
I don't like baseball either, yay! I'm a hockey fan.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:03 pm
Zurgi

surprised Zurgi! I didn't recognize you until I saw your name!  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:06 pm
I don't either, I only watch the world series, but only if it's theYanks. If not, I won't even turn the tv on lol. Same with superbowl, only if the Pats are playing, I watch. I don't like watching, I prefer to play.

Lol, I'm not really into hockey. Zurgi, my cousin is friends with a professional hockey player in Montreal hehe smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:01 pm
I live about thirty some hours at least away from NYC by car so I'll try to make it... or not sweatdrop  

SYFFER

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:06 am
New items are out! whee *squees*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:05 am
Onoj
ChewySkywalker
Onoj
thaxul

Well that depends, what is your definition of emo? Oh yeah and he Closer says he is sorry about not being on here to talk alot, he has alot going on with school. (So do I yet I manage to get on. wink ) Anyways bug him about it all the time so I just thought I would let you guys know.

An Emo is a person who most likely listens to emo music (usually winey(I like to call it the rock version of country). A few bands I know would be: Smile empty soul, The Rasmus, I belive taking back sunday is also emo)
They usually have emo glasses and, well, look like closer. With the hair that is.  

ChewySkywalker

Zurgi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:31 am
Nienna of the Valar
Zurgi

surprised Zurgi! I didn't recognize you until I saw your name!

*evil laughter*

Edit: Haha, another one.

"Hey Zurgi,

I was just looking for someone to talk to."

Some random person. This is amusing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:11 am
ChewySkywalker
Onoj
ChewySkywalker
Onoj
thaxul

An Emo is a person who most likely listens to emo music (usually winey(I like to call it the rock version of country). A few bands I know would be: Smile empty soul, The Rasmus, I belive taking back sunday is also emo)
They usually have emo glasses and, well, look like closer. With the hair that is.

Well on that definition, no he is not. Alot of kids have different views of "emo" kids so I didn't know what exactly you meant. But no he is not, I believe he trys to be but he is a nerd at heart and can't be classified in anyway which is how alot of our friends are. Or he MAY be emo and I just don't notice it because we have been friends for so long, but I don't think he is.

Oh yeah and I LOVE the new items. I have one letter and I want to get another just for the heck of it.  

Onoj

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:32 am
Onoj
ChewySkywalker
Onoj
ChewySkywalker
Onoj
thaxul

Well on that definition, no he is not. Alot of kids have different views of "emo" kids so I didn't know what exactly you meant. But no he is not, I believe he trys to be but he is a nerd at heart and can't be classified in anyway which is how alot of our friends are. Or he MAY be emo and I just don't notice it because we have been friends for so long, but I don't think he is.

Oh yeah and I LOVE the new items. I have one letter and I want to get another just for the heck of it.

Hmm. Then I suppose that it is just his look that is Emo. Ah well. biggrin  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games