Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:02 pm
Dream pleasant.
---
Now, for something to do... >_>;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:45 pm
I'm not ready for kids.  

Cobalt

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:12 pm
Neither am I, even though the stupid test I did with my friends lately stated that I'm "already practically a mother", while my friends' results was "go get a new hairdo"... yeah, weird test that one.

Kids are so cute though, but I wouldn't be able to handle one on my own, just wouldn't be strong enough for that yet. Dealing with being so tied up would also be troublesome.

But I'm still young... or something.

Did you know all women should actually give birth when they're around 20-21? According to research that's when their bodies would handle pregnancy the best. They didn't consider actually having to raise the kid after giving birth though...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:11 pm
My friend always joked around that I should go get married and 'be a wife' due to the fact that I can cook pretty well. XD.  

Gale OverDrive

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:14 am
Men who cook = <3

Mostly because Cobalt = can't cook well sweatdrop

Yeah, physically ready to have kids and mentally/emotionally/financially ready to have kids are two entirely different things.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:35 am
Too bad some people can't seem to understand it.

OmGeeee like sooooo cut3, I want one toooooo <3 <3 <3!1""!

rolleyes

And the terrible thing is that there are actually people like that who get pregnant at my age (know a few myself).

Though I really feel sorry for some who are just unlucky, like this one girl. She was using pills and all that, had a steady boyfriend, she trains very hard and was/is constantly on handball training camps. Well she started complaining about back pains to her doctor, she also noticed that she seemed to be gaining weight without any explanation to it... not even the freaking doctors understood what was going on until the FIFTH month!! Poor girl, she was so worried the baby might be born with some serious problems since she had been drinking and partying and training just as much as before. Unbelievable really. Though luckily the baby was healthy and she's now accepted it and moved on. I think she'll make a wonderful mother.  

Mou

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:01 am
Yea.. I hear stories all the time around where I live about people getting pregnant just to get a guy. So I think that some people just do it to have a sense of financial security. But what they don't realize is that you still have to raise the kid, so you end up getting a bunch of messed up teenagers, just because their parents didn't think.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:33 am
Dutch is a weird language... and that was just horrible...  

Mou

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:03 am
Awww, I'm sorry. ):  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:06 am
New Bleach is awesome. @_@  

Gale OverDrive

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:29 am
*gluggles*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:46 am
Yeah, I think I heard about that study before. Best time, biologically speaking, for a woman to get pregnant. Easier to, I think. More fertile. That's why ladies who waited until they were ready (say, 30ish) were having trouble getting preggers.

And for those whom with I rp... school has started. I'm not quite back up to getting on gaia more often though. Give me a few days and I'll try to catch up with the ones that haven't died. crying  

Panpear

Kikiama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:52 am
Hellooooo!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:13 am
*gluggles Alwyn back*

Hi Kiki! Long time no see :3

*dances* It's raaaaaaining! <3  

Cobalt

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games