Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3104 3105 3106 3107 3108 3109 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

l-Aramatsu-l

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:17 pm
It's a lot harder making an rp from scratch, much more difficult than I thought. Or maybe I'm just having another brain-fart. Yeah that's probably it. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:24 pm
No, it's just really hard. I tried once, and it failed miserably.  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

l-Aramatsu-l

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:30 pm
Heh, I'm sure it wasn't that bad.

But yeah, the next section is the story and I've got the main gist and all, just need to sit down and start writing and hopefully put it all together in a coherent fashion that won't confuse and/or bore the crap out of everyone. Fun fun ^^;;

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:30 pm
And here I am chilling to trance music on Youtube.  

welian

Crew

l-Aramatsu-l

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:32 pm
What I'm listening to right now ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:38 pm
I like this commercial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czm0BQpTqHw  

welian

Crew

l-Aramatsu-l

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:42 pm
It's cool, very creative. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:43 pm
I wish I could dance like that...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxuOKTqkgys&feature=related
And that's the whole song.  

welian

Crew

l-Aramatsu-l

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:53 pm
You know what's funny, they're japanese right? Even so I think I've heard that song before, at least a part of it... weird. Good though.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:57 pm
Who knows. Anyways, I'm trying to make a new avatar, something based off of Hermes Moon and the Holy Gauntlets.  

welian

Crew

l-Aramatsu-l

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:08 pm
Good luck with that deary, I'm sure you'll make something nice. This avi of mine took me three hours to make actually, and I only just made it... yesterday? Or the day before, I'm not sure. I had a black/white/gold one before that most people liked, I'll see if I can find a link later because it's actually in the arena as we speak.

And hooray, I'm almost done with my storyline! ^^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:09 pm
Reference to earlier: There was a successful arena that was guild-sponsored but it ended a while ago and they (I believe) are working on another. But beats me what they're really up to.  

Tanakietsu

l-Aramatsu-l

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:18 pm
Hmmm. Well if nothing happens soon with that thought, I may have my crack at one, because that is always interesting to run no matter how many times it's happened before. Well, given that there is a unique twist to it anyway. But for now I will settle with my medieval story, nothing like a nice tale of corruption and the gap between social classes to get you up in the morning.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:20 pm
Welcome Aramatsu! We do have similar avatars. <3 The new goggles kind of lend themselves to this sort of thing, I've seen quite a few others with the goggles/wings combo and various brown clothing. :3

This and this are the kind of thing I'm listening to lately. <3 Edit: Oh oh, and this bit of awesomeness XD  

Cobalt

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:25 pm
In my case, I felt the coat and the flag were begging for each other.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3104 3105 3106 3107 3108 3109 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games