Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:19 am
Rocky noded. "Allright, just take a nap or something. I'll save you a steak." He told him with a warm smile, materializing a memory foam pillow for him to lay his head on. "Allright? Okay, now...What time is it? I think I lost track... Who wants to sing some karaoke!?" He materialized a large projecter and a smaller TV for the machine to play on. "Who's first?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:46 pm
Mahewa's eyes landed on Derrick. "Aw, poor guy," she sighed after finishing her meal, though her mood quickly changed at Rocky's announcement. "Ooh ooh ooh I call it! I have the perfect song, too!"  

FiliaFlammae

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:11 pm
Nurren's ears turned to the consolation for the coon. He shook off his remorse and decided to not make visibly apparent his concern, instead his ears rose to the idea of karaoke. "I know a song I'd like to sing! Count me in line!" He gave a nervous smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Mahewa glanced at Nurren. "Oh, you wanna go first?" she offered, gesturing towards the stage.  

FiliaFlammae

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:17 pm
(sorry for the long away; things are odd and all.)

Yue had stood off to the side, letting his mate do as he always did when it came to food and cooking; going nuts. A smile grazed his lips as he watched, brushing the much longer white hair over an ear as he let them all interact and socialize.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:48 pm
Nurren shuddered at the thought of being first on karaoke, but swallowed his nervousness. He walked over to the setup and search though for "Gigantic" by The Pixies. He held the microphone and pressed in the song on the machine. Tapping the mic for testing, and finally facing the people of the cafe. "I don't even need the lyrics up for me, I really like this song." He chuckled into the mic as his tail linger timidly. He pressed play, spread his legs shoulder length apart, struck a pose, and sang the song to the music.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:23 pm
Mahewa's head was soon bobbing to the music. "Nice beat."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:08 am
Rocky had ran back intp the kitchen to fix up dessert for his fellows, a few dozen sugar-coated rolls, some strawberry shortcake rolls, a pot of chocolate fondue with wafers, and last but not least, a lemon pound cake. He waltzed out of the kitchen, spinning and bobbing to the music, placing the disserts on the table by the bar, smiling and saying, "Vocals are a five! Good work, here's out reward! Dessert is served!" He walked back over to Yue and stood with an arm around his shoulders, kissing him on the cheek with a blush.  

LimberNimbleShadow

CilverCyanide

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:23 pm
Ren smiled as she opened the door to the cafe and heard the melody through her fox ears. She stepped into the doorway and looked around shyly.
"Hello"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:31 pm
"Ooooo!" Mahewa said excitedly as the desserts were brought out, and she was by the counter in an instant. "Oh, they all look so good! I don't know where to start!"  

FiliaFlammae

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:19 pm
Dimtris smiles and tapped his foot in rhythm in his seat giving small applause as Nurren sang. "It's good."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:19 pm
A most unusual sound of scratching was heard faitnly through the meoldy of the song played in the very room, it was resemblant to something trying to chew through wood.
All of the sudden a winged figure popped out from the cieling of the room, hanging by the talons on his feet.
"Oh...what song is this?" He asked sleepishly, awaking from his powernap.

Slade Falok

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:46 pm
Mahewa glanced up at the newcomer. Her mouth was full of the lemon pound cake, so she simply shrugged to indicate that she didn't know either.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:08 am
Kai, who had disapeared earlier, drifted back through the door. He sniffed the air and made a beeline for the dessert table. "I thought I smelled something delicious" he said.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:58 pm
The strange creature took a long stretch of his wings to squeeze out the last bits of his stiffiness and fluttered down to the ground to relax on a chair at the counter.
He surely picked a strange spot to take a rest, unpleasant as it was but cared less now in the midst of company.
"Is there any Coffee avalible?" He asked during a long yawn.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games