Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Arashi placed the kunai back in his pouch then sighed.
"Ok what to do I cant find a style that suits me" He said throwing one kunai into the ground then stomping on it.
Arashi pulled it out spun it threw it in the air while turning catching with the other hand then placing in the pouch he seemed to mimic Zeramaru in spinning his Riboruba.
Arashi noticed a silvery shine in the ground it was aluminum ore.
He picked it up then placed it in his pouch.

((iron oxide + aluminum = ?))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:17 pm

havockboy
Arashi placed the kunai back in his pouch then sighed.
"Ok what to do I cant find a style that suits me" He said throwing one kunai into the ground then stomping on it.
Arashi pulled it out spun it threw it in the air while turning catching with the other hand then placing in the pouch he seemed to mimic Zeramaru in spinning his Riboruba.
Arashi noticed a silvery shine in the ground it was aluminum ore.
He picked it up then placed it in his pouch.

((iron oxide + aluminum = ?))

((Thermite?))

Masumi H Dekata

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:21 pm

((It only reacts if potassium permanganate acts as a catalyst, producing aluminium oxide and iron...with a big BANG XD))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:24 pm

((Exactly ... what if i coated a sword or a kunai with it?))

Arashi walked up to zann and said "Um I know your buisy but can you teach me wind jutsus?"
Arashi then gave a determined smile.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:39 pm

((You need potassium pemanganate (sp?) for it to work...basically means A LOT of work. Why not coat your sword with Caesium, then cut someone with it? Blood contains water...your SKIN has water...meaning?))

"Yeah why not, since your old man taught me as well. Ok I'll start with the basics." Zann took out a scroll from his bag that he left here some time ago, and unrolled it from the beginning. "D rank" was the title of the section.
"I'll start with one that's always used: Kaze Bunshin." Zann formed some handseals, and the wind swirled badly beside him. It eventually settled into the form of a person, then the color set in, revealing it to be a copy of Zann.

(3 tries, or 3 posts, whichever you like))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:50 pm

((I have my own style zann besides I will only use swords an kunai till gennin once i become chunnin Ill use something new))

Arashi's eyes widened since zann was willing to teach him.
"sure!" he said jumping in the air then breathed in then out to calm himself down.
Arashi made the handseals "Kaze Bunshin (wind clone)" The wind next to arashi forming into a person but then it was oddly shaped like a chibi version of himself.
Arashi raised his eyebrow twitching at the sight of his own clone.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:54 pm

((lol fair enough...cuz I was watching the chemistry video online, and apparently you need a pot or something for it to work? Sad, IB higher chemistry and I still don't know this))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:18 pm

.....(....i dont think the caesuim would be a good idea.....cause rhubidium is like setting of a death charge in a bathtub, and thas a soap sized bar.......and i think caesuim is more reactive...i think))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:20 pm

hero was ready for his training. he wanted to be a someone in this world. he strapped his guitar to his back and approached zann
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:21 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
.....(....i dont think the caesuim would be a good idea.....cause rhubidium is like setting of a death charge in a bathtub, and thas a soap sized bar.......and i think caesuim is more reactive...i think))

((what are you talking about???.........))

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:22 pm

((@Wings: Yeah Caesium's more reactive, reacts with the water on your skin and basically just eats your body away in minutes...))

Zann saw Hero approach him, turning to face him,
"Yes? You want something?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:31 pm

"training if you don't mined" hero held the back of his head as he smiled at zann

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:41 pm

"Training? Don't think I'll go easy on you. I'll start off with a spar with you, but with a third of my power." Zann made a handseal, and his reflection in the puddle beside him rose up, and stepped forwards.
"Start off with my Mizukaisou Bunshin, then if you pass I'll teach you jutsu." Zann stepped backwards, but his clone stepped forwards to face Hero.

((Basically I'll try to teach you rping as well))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:49 pm

hero slid into a fighting stance, his right hand was clutched by his face and his left was about a foot away from his right at the same level. "i wouldn't expect any less from you"

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:51 pm

((well if you need manaical schemes explosives toxins and etc ask me i've used quite a lot ))

Arashi took deep breaths and formed the seals again "Kaze Bunshin (wind clone)" He said doing the jutsu and the wind formed into a clone of him better than the last it was more human looking but without eyes it was just blank.
Arashi again twitched his eyebrow at the misshap then whispered to it
"give Zann hug while saying brains"

The eyeless clone walked like a zombie towards zann trying to hug him and it said or moaned "Brrraaaiiinnns!"

((for now ill just be comic relief))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games