Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:14 pm
"Ha!" Alastor teleports from Kessaris who only lifts a hand trying to stop him. He ends up right beside the jar of Residue and picks it up. "It's about damn time!"

"I knew it..." Kessaris said looking up at him.

"What? I'm not going to betray you Kess. I just want to talk for right now." Alastor looks at Lorna and calls her. "Hey! I got what I want. Now, before I go, I just want to ask you something."  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:18 pm
Lorna looked at Alastor as she frowned. "What do you want to know, and hurry up, before I ******** you up like I did the last time" she said as 30 small purple orbs surrounded Lorna's body.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:19 pm
The tell tale silver mist blew into the area, throguh a gentle breeze forming three bodies. Fayte smiled at them and said. " It's never dull around here is it? " He asked sarcastically as he started to walk forward his left hand engulfed in a black flame. The other two bodies formed the shape of Leon and Plague. " It took some convincing but I got them here. " He said with a sly smile.

Plague glared at Fayte and said. " We're only here because we know what kind of threat the world is in the second this is over is the second you go down. " Plague said harshly. Leon sighed and smiled. ' He's just upset because we've been out of commision for a while. " He said with a small laugh. Leon was always more friendly then Plague.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:40 pm
"I'm going to take this, then I'm going to leave. It'd be in your best interest to join us. If not, well, you just die." He looks down at Ricky and nods, signaling a victory.

"Plague! Leon!" Kessaris waves to the duo. "Long time no see. The last time I saw you, I was about to kill your student with the Necromancing. Show me him again, and I won't have to."

"I was wondering where you were Fayte. Scared me for a minute."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:42 pm
Lorna had had enough. She looked at him with a stern face. "How about I take it back and join you, you dont have to have it" she said as the 30 orbs were actually hex bolts that were sent in every direction. "Give it back to me...i will not be used" she screamed as she began to get the residue back through the crystal it was in.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:05 pm
Alastor felt the residue leave his hands and return to Lorna's. He looks at Ricky and hunches his shoulders. "You're right. I don't need it. Ricky, whom I promised it to does." He lands and looks at Lorna, almost apologetically. He felt sympathetic for him almost, but shook away the feeling. "Because you were on my side once, things shouldn't change should you drink that."

Kessaris stopped a good majority of the hexbolts using his Phoenix Force. "Nifty." Long, blue firery tentacles reach out and stops more than half of them.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:09 pm
Lorna looks at Kessaris. "So i see you aquired the same power your sister has...well you should know, you should have just avoided those, even stopping them makes your 'luck' change" she said. "So i wouldnt try anything, wouldn't want your powers to backfire" she said. She looked at Alastor and back at the group. "I cant trust you Alastor, thanks to you I was on the verge of dying" she told him. She felt kind of bad, she was beginning to give in, a little,thinking about what was being sad, she might not fight this time.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:16 pm
((Um...TEssen, Lorna has the residue,it's in a diamond in her hands))

Amara left the balcony and actually walked inside where Samara was. "hello Samara, how have you been doing?" she asked her with a faint smile, still thinking about her love.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:41 pm
(I think what he did was our plan. Has he even posted yet?)  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:42 pm
((He did, oh i didnt know you had a plan,my bad, well tessen you can snatch it from Lorna's hands then))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:48 pm
(Yea, I did as planned but I changed it now to fit the situation.)

A figure appeared several hundred feet in the air, he had been watching over the fight at hand be decided it was time to make his move. The being then dove down now vanishing as if he had teleported, within seconds he then stood on the top Silica's palace and looked down focusing on the residue and even though it isn't activated he could feel the essence since he had the residue once inside him. He noticed it was in the hands of Lorna and. sighed since he would have to get involed in this, he lepted forward gliding across the ground towards Lorna as he planned to take the residue so they could not enter the Celestial Kingdom. He vanished using pure speed and appeared several feet behind as he looked at her hand and just by doing that the wind around the hand she was holding the residue in began to stir and shift into wind blades planning to cut her hand and wrist in several places in order for her to release the residue container.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:51 pm
The hexbolts that flew towards Leon and Plague were stopped by an invisible force, Leon's swords to be exact. Their invisible outer layer shattered for a fraction of a second leaving the outline of his blades. He looked at Kessaris and said. " It's good to see you to! but it's alright he's doing fine. " He said as he looked at Lorna. " Well I guess we have no choice then. " He said as he raised his hand sending his blades towards her. Plague disappeared, but not into darkness he simply vanished into thin air his footsteps were light and precise as he ran along the surfaces around him. He had learned the art of invisibility a power he aquired from studying Leon's very blades.

Fayte smacked a hexbolt away from him with his left hand which still burned with a death like flame. He raised it towards Lorna aand said. " So is there no way to be civilized about this? " He asked as he readied his black flames to attack.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:56 pm
((wow....I feel bad for lorna, everyone is against her...yikes))

As the wind cut her, she looked over at Tenshi, luckily she was in her diamond form, but she did lose grip over the diamond. She looked at Fayte. "I wouldnt try to use that if I were you...it might backfire" she stated. She looked at the blades coming towards her as she opened her mouth, flying into the air she let out a detramentous scream that began to rip the ground they were standing on as objects around them began to shatter.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:00 pm
"Man I wish I could take that power of Hexing." Kessaris said, deactivating his Phoenix Force. "I don't want my power to backfire, so I'll just..." He walks forward and trips. "He looks at his shoes, noticing the snake-like strands were undone. "Oh what the hell..." He ties them and finally returns to his basic power, creating a wall of sand equipped with two hands to grab her.

"No!" Alastor jets toward the figure with the Residue, firing of numerous beams of light like machine gun. "Give me that back!"  

Mahareshi

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games