Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin broke out into a smile as he kissed her. She rose up on tiptoe to better brush a kiss over his lips. "Mhm, tastes like Dylan," she teased.

Ravin slipped her hand into his and squeezed it gently. She pulled him along the sidewalk towards a department store. Whatever life had in store for her, she wouldn't be afraid of it. Life had led her to be bitten and then to fall in love with Dylan. Wherever her choices led her, she knew that the outcome wouldn't be as bad as Dylan seemed to fear.

And she knew his fear. She could taste it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:44 pm

mrgreen

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:56 am

razz
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:18 am

ninja

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:19 pm

heart
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:29 pm

gonk

samanthaualani

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Evoblack
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Airi licked her lips and locked her eyes with his. Was he really that determined to believe her? She swallowed. Her canines elongated and shone in the darkness of the room. The tips of her fangs peeked out from behind the cover of her full lips.

"Do you know what this means, Hide-kun?" she murmured.

((School ends the 17 for me.Sorry Ive also been looking for a job))

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As she looked at him, he returned the gaze with strength. In what light was left he say her fangs. Yeah..fangs. He inhaled and held his breath. Shutting his hues then reopening them he responded. "I'm not too sure Airi..."He gulped looking at her fangs. They were attractive, but also slightly frightning. "..what does this mean?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:49 pm

[[It's okay. School has ended for me, so I'll be on. ^^]]

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Airi calmly licked her canines and stroked his cheek with tentative fingertips. "If you know some of the legends, then you know that I'm not the age I appear. Hideaki-kun, I'm much older than you think I am. Much, much older."

Airi pursed her lips together and rose her eyes to meet his. They were a deep, warm brown that pierced her insides with sorrow. "And I'll keep on living until after you die."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:32 pm

heart
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:48 pm

((Oh cool.))

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As she stroked his cheek he leaned into it holding her fingertips with his own. Opening his eyes he inclined them to hers. "It matters not what age you are, I fell in love with you, not your appearence. It's woman inside that I love." As she fell more into a state of sadness he took her face in hand and looke dher dead in the eye with hsi light brown orbs. "If that's the case, then I'll live with you till my end." He kissed her passionatly.

"Stay with me, I don't care if its a short while.." He stroked his thumb over her jaw, then beneath her chin.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She looked deep into his brown eyes and sighed. Before she could say anything, Hide's lips were pressing passionately against her own. His words echoed throughout Airi's mind. She fell into his kiss eagerly, moving her lips hungrily against his own.

Airi could barely speak as she parted from him. Hide's thumb stroked over her jaw and then underneath her chin. Pleasant burns trailed over her skin. Airi knotted her fingers in Hide's dark red hair. She touched her nose to his. "I will. But there is another way... One that would be wonderful. So wonderful."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:51 pm

mrgreen

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:53 pm

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As she eskimo kissed him he smiled softly. "There is?" Her skin was so soft, he couldnt believe she was a vampire. Screw those hollywood screenrights. This was so much better.

Hugging her to his chest he whispered in her ear. "I'll try anything to be with you, if you say its wonderful, then I'll believe you." He nuzzled against her.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She broke out of her sullenness into a bright smile. Hideaki hugged her to his chest. Airi snuggled against him and pressed her lips to his neck. The blood pulsed there, warming her lips lovingly, tempting her. She nibbled at his skin gently.

"I could change you," she whispered.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:05 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smirked "Definatly something to look forwards too..." She was then throwing a shirt and pants at him. He pulled on the pants and then the shirts, leaving the first two unbuttoned as she requested. He looked at her as she held her arm out and wrapped his arm around her waist instead, growling seductivly in her ear. "Do we really have to?" he teased.

(( SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!!! ))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games