Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:40 am
Demi groaned, looking around the hanger lazily. Everything just seemed to be ina haze for her at the moment.

Alex then suddenly appeared right in front of Gil and Demi, snatching her out of Gil's arms as he began to hold her in his own. "Oh thank God!!" He cried, hugging Demi more tightly. "I thought I'd never see you again!!"

Lady just stared at the three of them dully. "So it seems the Champion didn't need my fault after all. Pity. I was looking for some action.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:43 am
Gil looked over at the woman before slumping over in fatigue.
"...That was more of tactics then all-out destruction, ma'am..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:49 am
"I beg to differ." Lady said, raising an eyebrow at Gil. "You seemed to have destroyed the ship before slipping inside to rescue this girl you and the Gray Baron seem to be fond of." She said, looking over at Demi and Alex. "We had a feeling you wouldn't make it back seeing how you went in single-handly, but it seems we were wrong."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:54 am
"...I'm guessing not many people have read my file, huh..?" Gil asked, his eye twitching.

"And if I had destroyed everything, then how is Demi here?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:57 am
"I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't read your file Champion." Lady sighed, walking up to him. "Is there something I should know about it..?"

"This is exactly why I ddn't want you joining!!" Alex was now barking, now holding Demi out at arm's reach.

Demi just groaned, rolling her head around.

"You could have died out there! Do you realize how close I was to having a heart attack!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:01 pm
"Uh...Alex? She might have a concussion..." Gill said, laughing nervously before looking back to the woman.

"...Just call me Gil, or Lieutenant...And my file shows my countless suicide missions. Not by bad luck, but since, they seemed more needed..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:05 pm
"...What happened..?" Alex asked, looking at him with a glare. Now that he had Demi back, he could be angry all he wanted with Gil.

"I address members of the Barons by their titles, Champion." Lady said, looking at him with a dull stare. "And I've heard about your suicide missions, but I don't think any of them had required you to break into one ship alone for the sake of one girl."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:09 pm
"Well..." Gil said, scratching the back of his head.
"They were using the drug to keep her on the ship, and had even told her to attack me. I only had seconds to act, so I kinda knocked her out so she'd be safe..." he said with a nervous laugh before turning around to look at Lady.

"Buuut, not many people here know I am, and I like keeping it that way...And true, that's the FIRST time I've gone in for a single person."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:14 pm
Alex continued to glare at Gil, before suddenly tearing up, and then crying as he hugged Demi tightly again. "IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!"

"Then for the sake of you wanting to keep it secret, I'll stop addressing as such then... Gil." Lady said. "And normally, I'd argue going after an entire ship for one woman is rather stupid, but The Gray Baron seems to be fond of her too so she can't be all that bad." She sighed, looking at Demi dully. "Though I fail to see why.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:17 pm
"Think of it this way, Alex! She's not going to be sleep-deprived!" Gil barked before looking back to Lady.
"It's hard to tell sometimes...And you are..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:21 pm
"But it's my fault she got drugged in the first place..." Alex whimpered. "This is all my doing!!"

Lady then looked back at Gil. "...A General of the Barons of Civility, but I suppose you want a name too?" She asked, smirking if one could see through her mask. "My offical title is Lady Baron, but most just address me as Lady."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:24 pm
Gil just stared at Alex.
"...You cry anymore, and I'm labeling you an emo!"

He then looked at Lady.
"Ah, I see....Good to know Gray isn't the ONLY one running the Barons...Senile old man..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:27 pm
Alex stopped, staring at Gil with teary eyes. He didn't know what emo was but he knew it was some insult the kids used now days.

Lady just grinned behind her mask, giving a tickled laugh. "You think an army as large as our's would give that much power to ONE man..?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:28 pm
"Well, seeing as how whenever I met Gray, his soldiers were drunk, singing karaoke in the background..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:33 pm
"That does not mean all the powers goes to him." Lady sighed heavily, before her eye started to get a violent twitch. "It just means those idiots think they can sing when their drunk. I've tried giving them lessons... But learned it's rather hopeless."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games