Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
The Dark Archer Give Away // NEW BIGGER PRIZES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:01 pm
yay my friend hector is on to talk to on im~ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:21 am
A GOLDEN FLEECE?!! I WANT THAT!!! Grrr Gotta win this one for sure! blaugh lol 3nodding razz whee  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:23 am
Getting to the fifteenth page right now today this time i am on might be the first step to getting it~ >w< cool heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:25 am
I wish I could do this with dmitri we'd get it done in NOOOO time or at least one of my friends~ xp  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:30 am
Hmmm I could use this time to list things I need to do~
I need to get all of the workbook and textbook homework in french done~
I need to do some laundry ~I need to get my three math assignments done only I have majority of the third assignment finished! I need to get my history assignments done along with that quiz packet~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:34 am
In the spring there are two book series that will be getting added onto and I want to have both new books though i don't even have the old ones i just borrowed the first two of each series from Stephanie and then Lisa~ A friend from school and a friend from Girlscouts~
I would love to read sanskrit, arabic, and hieroglyphics not to mention greek and latin~
I love to read soooo much I am currently reading a book called Thirst~
Oh and the book Eternal was amazing quite honestly the best book i've read in a very long time and i read a lot a LOT of books~

heart heart heart  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:36 am
I have a private message I think it is a friend of mine James W Harden if I'm not mistaken~ cool  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:41 am
I would love to go to Japan, China, North and South Korea though South will be a lot more fun and North will be a lot more work and risk, Saudi Arabia, European countries in the entirety, France, England, Germany, Ireland, Scottland, Finland, and many many others~ heart 3nodding heart  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:48 am
OKay I was right it was him and i've updated him about my life not to mention I finished the file transfer of music~ 3nodding I should go a bit faster now~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:54 am
First of all I am about to get a job working as a cashier after three months i'll be raised to 7.30 something? or is it i start out with that and after three months i go to 7.52? Either way I plan to save what i don't use for gas and bills and when i get to a thousand dollars I'll get a new computer all together and then continue saving and then when i reach a thousand dollars again I'll use some of it for getting drivers ed classes and my permit and then i'll save and save and save til i have enough for a car~ ^_^ I also plan to be getting ready for a trip to Brazil with a stop in Mexico~ 3nodding blaugh heart  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:58 am
I think I am pretty responsible with money I mean the worst i've done was when I managed to spend like $200 on fireworks however my mom aided in this and I was buying for my whole family's fourth of July entertainment~ xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:00 pm
I'm almost done with this page~ ^_^ And when I finish this one I"m about halfway to my 5k goal winnings~ 3nodding  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:01 pm
Thirteen~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:02 pm
Fourteen~ cool  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:03 pm
Fifteen~ Now I am done with this page~ wink  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games