Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i know but its partially his falt im in this body
"also my and your fault to. he saw me holding your hand and thought you were n love with me and we were together. am staying with bixyll no matter what. usual he did something stupid."
yeah but thats just him and no its not your falt you helped me even though i did not ask for it i thank you for that
"i don't want bixyll to leave again. try not to get in trobule."
ill try no *his brother jumps out of the tree and slams into him kncking naota to the ground* *grunts with pain*

???: hehehe you were always the mamas boy when it came to fighting
"what the?" berry looked at the man.

???: *looks at her and has a bid evil smile on his face* you know i guess i was jealious because gets to meet all the girls  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:26 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
yeah but thats just him and no its not your falt you helped me even though i did not ask for it i thank you for that
ill try no *his brother jumps out of the tree and slams into him kncking naota to the ground* *grunts with pain*

???: *looks at her and has a bid evil smile on his face* you know i guess i was jealious because gets to meet all the girls
"but am the only girl at this school i beleve... usual you count the girls who ae creppy."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"but am the only girl at this school i beleve... usual you count the girls who ae creppy."
aww it dosnt matter as long as i get everything better than naota

*passed out*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:56 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*passed out*
"what the?" berry looks around"what do i do now."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*passed out*
* starts making his way to berry*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:37 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*passed out*

bixyll appeared behins the man back t back bixyll's bandanna was down showing his dark eye he smirker and darkness wrapped aorund both there bodies it flew them both into the darkness unwrapped around bixyl; and he grabbed the darknes around the man he spun in the air until he became a blur and he let go sending him fliying into the gorund bixyll dropped down next to beery and raised up his bandanna "berry, you okay?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:39 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*passed out*

bixyll appeared behins the man back t back bixyll's bandanna was down showing his dark eye he smirker and darkness wrapped aorund both there bodies it flew them both into the darkness unwrapped around bixyl; and he grabbed the darknes around the man he spun in the air until he became a blur and he let go sending him fliying into the gorund bixyll dropped down next to beery and raised up his bandanna "berry, you okay?"
"i thnk so."  
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*passed out*

((cheater thats auto hitting you need to give someone a chance))  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*passed out*

(( i never said you hit the ground dude.......))EDIT sad (oops wait at* the ground))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:42 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

*passed out*

(( i never said you hit the ground dude.......))EDIT sad (oops wait at* the ground))
((no but you did all that not letting him at least like maybe trip you or something i dont know))  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:44 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4

((no but you did all that not letting him at least like maybe trip you or something i dont know))
he came out of nowher he didnt even now he was ther until he got tied out there was nothing he could do now stop making such a big deal out of it and role play
))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:48 pm
((LETS GET BACK TO THE RP NOW))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:56 pm
bixyll stood next to berry and kept silent  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:59 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll stood next to berry and kept silent
berry looked at bixyll then the ground sadly she thinks that he was mad at her.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games