Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

l-Aramatsu-l

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:15 pm
Was it a WTF error? Those always crack me up. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:19 pm
Well, that's not what it said, but sure felt like one! XP

Edit; What does your sig say? I've been reading too much for school, and my eyse are already dizzy enough so I'm too lazy to stare at itXP

Lise Illumincroix

l-Aramatsu-l

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:26 pm
Haha that works too.

The happy man? It says "I thought what I'd do is I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." It's from Ghost in the Shell: SAC, though the quote itself is from Catcher in the Rye.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:30 pm
Oh, heh sweatdrop Not familiar with Ghost in the Shell. I've read Catcher though. Er... yeah, interesting. Well, I don't like cursing, so umm, that's probably why I wasn't too turned on by the book. sweatdrop  

Lise Illumincroix

l-Aramatsu-l

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:33 pm
Ghost in the Shell is actually really good, deep storyline and intense action. Not so much for Catcher. Personally I hated the book (we read it in English 11H) and I got sick of his whining and judgmental attitude FAST. By the end I wasn't even the slightest bit interested.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:36 pm
O_O
The sudden violence surprises me..
I am intrigued by your supposed ultimate skill Gale.. I must see this sometime... ninja  

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Lise Illumincroix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:38 pm
l-Aramatsu-l
Ghost in the Shell is actually really good, deep storyline and intense action. Not so much for Catcher. Personally I hated the book (we read it in English 11H) and I got sick of his whining and judgmental attitude FAST. By the end I wasn't even the slightest bit interested.

Oh, what's Ghost about? Oh, yeah, the whole book was pretty much whining. Haha, but you still used a quote from the book razz

Hi, Mirouni! You look like your feet got bloody skeletonized.
eek sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:42 pm
Hey!
And yep, they certainly did. I got sick of people saying stuff like.. "What's with the skin tone?" etc. So I made myself a zombie. twisted  

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Zahzi

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:47 pm
Yeah, now the question is "what is his skin tone?" xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:50 pm
I have the thing for the symbol, not the quote >.<

But Ghost in the Shell is... well, it's future and basically about crime-stopping and the like, but they have like robot people and stuff like that... honestly I never really payed attention to the storyline, more to the action sweatdrop

l-Aramatsu-l

Lise Illumincroix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:52 pm
xp So, how do you know it has a good storyline? XP

Hmm... Mironi has an even deader skin tone now. Wow, I just realizzed that if I'm pronouncing Mirouni's name right, it rhymes with macaroni!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:55 pm
...Skills? lol I dunno, I just can't explain it in a short blurb so let's just leave it at that. If you get into it, you'll like it, I'll say that.  

l-Aramatsu-l

Zahzi

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:57 pm
Hmm...Want me to try and explain Ghost in the Shell..?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:59 pm
Why not? xd  

Lise Illumincroix

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:02 pm
It's a bit slow tonight.... And Sammy still has yet to test her flamethrower. ninja  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games