Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:07 pm

User Image_____Sypher

Sypher Kaguya—Akatsuki leader

Sypher immediately heard the extremely loud sound of winds and flames rushing towards him and replaced himself with his clone (Again). As soon as he was replaced he rocketed into the earth and zipped away through his tunnels of bone to a safer spot. ((I am still here but just a bit farther away.))

"The world shall bow down to my bones".
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:44 pm

User Image
_____-///§-Zann Kyu Ketsuki-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
Zann walked out of the village again, ignoring the battle around him. He strode out of the village, the destination known only to him...

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?"

User Image

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Entering with his hood over his head Kit flashed his cloud headband and enterd the village. No one would know who he is. He had his blood eye activated scambling his chakra system to those that have the byakugan or sharingan. the only people who could recognize him were the ones that knew him like family.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:56 pm

M o k i F a i r y
User Image_____Sypher

Sypher immediately heard the extremely loud sound of winds and flames rushing towards him and replaced himself with his clone (Again). As soon as he was replaced he rocketed into the earth and zipped away through his tunnels of bone to a safer spot. ((I am still here but just a bit farther away.))

((you have no more clones, you killed one and then i killed the other, so you are not alive.))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:00 pm

((When did you kill one? I only switched with one so that you could nearly hit fenrir, no others were used and I didn't read anything on you hitting my clones. Also I wouldn't be dead yet since I have more than 1 move I can take.))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:14 pm

((you killed one before i started attacking you, i looked up on the pages. and if you never made any then you cant change with any.))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:21 pm

((Oh, I thought I summoned 3 of them. Ah well I will repost my bad man.))
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:43 am

((BEcause i look at you, evil glare you, and talk to you ? Is Jedi so slow he doesnt know when peoples talk to him ? If so he wouldnt be able to even block my attack.))

"Fine..."

3Rton

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:54 am

Daisuke Hyouton
((Oh Fen.... what have you gotten yourself into now?))

Daisuke arrived late with Ayame and neither of them were effected by the Mangekyou. He frowned and looked for the body that Zeramaru possessed.

"Ayame, be careful. Don't look anybody in the eyes, especially Zeramaru."

With having said that, Daisuke jumped down placing his mask on his face and unsheathing his katana. Without making any hand signs a clone appeared behind Daisuke as he fell to the ground and then making handsigns, a water puddle was made behind Daisuke as well. The clone fell through and water dropplets came to form another puddle behind Zeramaru where the clone popped up and ripped a kunai under Zeramaru's neck, bending one of Zera's arms behind his back.

"Why Fenrir.... why...."

*Sigh*... WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO HAVOC? HUH? Oh I annoy u. SO WHAT! Grow up and just RP. Don't let 1 person destroy the entire game for you. Gosh!

Answer # 1: Page 302. Quote above
Answer# 2: I didn't specify. I don't know kage bushin yet so it would either be a wind or a water or ice.
Answer # 3: Fenrir is my gennin. He sensed you here. He chased you. His partner Ayame chased him. I chased her. Here we are. Beginning of quote begins.

Y do you have to be so paranoid?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:22 am

katsuro walked through the gate wit hhis face hiddne under and ANBU mask that had been scratched at the top he walked int othe village towards the riakage office

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:02 pm

User Image_____Sypher

Sypher immediately heard ferocious winds and fire raging towards him, he quickly thought of a plan. In quick pace he was launched off his two spears and back flipped to the ground and had his bones shoot from the ground for walking platforms because of the lava still residing on the ground. After he found a safe place to stand he fired an extreme amount of finger bullets to the side of the tornado so it would be angled to hit at a much greater speed. ((Daisuke that would be an auto hit if you automatically grabbed his arm.))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:51 pm

Kashensu made his way through the gate towards the country side.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:37 pm

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Master of Darkness
Cloud - Sannin/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi smirked as his eyes sparkled and suddnely a blew field came around him, and a sword and sheild in his hands and a figure behind him. "Susanno." He whispered to himself. "I'm not letting you live, for me to acomplish the final parts of my plan, there are certain people to die." Jedi said as the bone bullets bounced off him. then jedi was right in front of Sypher. "Die." Jedi said as he swung the sword down on him.

User Image

"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:44 pm

((Umm yea, i know this dosen't have to do with anything but i couldn't help but notice. Jedi you are not Sannin, your Densetsu.)))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games