Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:55 pm
"What variety are you looking for, man?" Dimitris walked over after seeing the creature make his way from the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:12 pm
"I'll take black..." He smiled lightly with his arms crossed on the counter, slightly digging his head in.  

Slade Falok

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:21 pm
Mahewa's face brightened as Kai rejoined her at the snack table. "Oh, hi! You're back."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:43 pm
Rocky grinned and said, "I'm on it, bro!" He waltzed back into the kitchen and fixed a fresh batch of coffe, sliding it own the bar to the newcomer. "And one coffee! There ya go!"  

LimberNimbleShadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:41 pm
Derrick's nose twitched, sensing the deep aroma of fresh coffee. He lifted his head sluggishly from his arms and raised a finger, as if asking Rocky to pause a moment. "Can I get a black coffee as well?.. Please?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:01 pm
Nurren had been indulging while the others went on their business, wolfing down a slice of lemon pound cake. With a cheek full of the cake, he couldn't help but voice his request in accordance to the coffee, "French vanilla for me please?" He wiped his mouth off and took a seat, eying the newcomer curiously, tail swishing around.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:43 pm
"I got this." Dimitris nodded taking the requests and went into the kitchen coming out minutes later with two different brews. "Here Derrick I put a little cream in yours since you didn't say what kind."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:24 pm
Mah realized that she was thirsty a moment too late; Dimitris had just finished the orders. She halfheartedly put up a hand to get his attention. "Oh, um... sorry, I don't want to make you run in there again, but a hot chocolate would be really nice."  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:22 am
Kai noticed Mahewa and waved "Hey Mah-chan!" he replied "I happened to smell some of this delicous cake and well... here I am!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:56 am
Thankful, Derrick gave a weak nod to Dimitris and softly uttered "Thank you." He pulled he coffee to his lips and took a dainty little sip, careful not to burn his tongue.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:01 am
Rocky grinned brightly. "Ah, no need! I can fix you up some right here!"
He materialized a pint of cream and some rich chocolate, grabbing a mug from the countertop. He then took the chocolate and melted it using his tail into the cup, adding the cream afterwards. The cream was sweet and very aromatic, just one cup of the chocolate filled the room with a sweet scent. He handed it to Mahewa and said, "Rocky's signature hot chocolate, right to ya!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:38 pm
Kai drooled slightly at the smell of the sweet, chocolate beverage. He waved his paw in the air "Hey Rockster! Can I plaese have one too?" he asked.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:44 pm
Mahewa inhaled deeply of the melted chocolate, emitting a long, contented hum. "Mmmmmm. Thanks, Rocky." She eagerly began to drink, her eyes sliding closed in dreamy pleasure.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:56 am
Rocky smiled and said, "Yeah, no problem Mah!" he turned around and smiled, saying "Yeah, one for you too, Kai!" he repeated the process for him and slid it to him. "Rocky's special Hot cocoa! Anyone else?"  

LimberNimbleShadow

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:56 am
Drew, who'd made his way up to the room he had upstairs amidst all the chaos of the other's joy, finally padded down the steps with a yawn. In a most unusual way, the skulf was decked out in all black, t-shirt, jeans, almost making his fur seem darker. "Cappuccino... Please..." He said hopefully loud enough for someone to hear while he slouched down in a booth in the far corner, music blocking all outside noise.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games