Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:07 pm
" Alright then I will try out the power Alastor gave me. " He said as the fire extinguished. " Try fighting the power of gravity Lorna! " he said as he raised both of his hands like he was holding a basketball. A sphere shaped area appeared around Lorna, the gravity began to increase exponentially. " Even diamond has a breaking point. " He said softly.

Leon gasped slightly as his blades were knocked back. " Alright.....How about I show you Why I have so many blades. " He said as he reached up and grabbed two of the longer blades. He dashed forward and leapt into the air as he was coming down his swords began to glow a faint red color as did his whole body.

Plague's movements were soft and graceful. From his vantage points he shot black crystalized needles thanks to invisibility and speed it would be difficult to pin point exactly where they were begin shot from.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:11 pm
((leave her alone...she has nothing... rofl ))

Lorna looked at Fayte. "Too bad...it cant shatter, only multiply under force" she said straining. She snapped her finger as the hex took place. "Continue...to use...abilities and it'll backfire" she stated as the black needles struck her in her back as she went falling to the ground,creating a large crater in the ground. She then opened her mouth again screaming, nearly breaking down mountains from the frequency.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:24 pm
" Wow you're almost as thick headed as Jean. " Fayte said with a laugh. He let the gravity sphere disperse as he heard her screeching noise. " Do you think that a little screaming will save you from all of us? All we want is the residue to save every living thing, You're an even worse person then who I use to be if you can see that and still refuse to help. " He said softly.

Plague didn't really care about her nonsense of backfire and such he chose to live in the moment, what happened in the future was a completely different issue. Leon was thrown back by her screeching sound. He flipped in the air and landed on his feet. His blades regrouped around him defensively. Their tips all pointed downward towards Lorna.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:28 pm
(Lorna doesn't have the Residue right now. The new guy does.)  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:29 pm
(( twisted ))

Lorna stopped as she looked up at Fayte. "You all work with Alastor now...I know what kind of manipulative man he is" she stated. She looked over to Plague and Leon. "I dont even have the residue right now...but yet you're attacking me on my home soil" she stated. "I'm defending my home...you know what...take it...I hope you all rip each others heads off....do what you want...the hex will wear off in 12 hours" she stated.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:38 pm
((scary face..... scream . Also sorry I didn't see that he took it all I read was that he was trying to take it. ))

Plague and Leon looked at eachother as Plague's invisibility wore off. They both nodded and said. " Defending isn't the right word. Look I don't really know what's going on here, we arrived only moments ago. But I guess we should at least apologise. " Leon said as he slid down the side of the crater towards Lorna. He held out his hand for her to chake and said. " Accept my apologise on behalf of myself and Plague...he's not a big talker. " Leon said with a smile.

Fayte laughed a little and said. " Still as steely as ever. Anyways Lorna is right, we're not exactly supost to be fighting her.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:43 pm
((Yay!!! She's no longer a b***h...well mostly,lol))

Lorna looked upwards as she saw Leon offer his hand, she shook it. "Thanks...I'm just not too trustworthy of Alastor" she said as she made her way out of the crater as she glared at Alastor. "I still ******** hate you Alastor" she shouted as she looked at Fayte and nodded. "Kessaris...I hope you know what you are doing" she stated. "Dont let this plan backfire and you get bitten in the a**" she stated.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:46 pm
(That isn't Tenshi)

The being saw that Lorna had lost her grasp on the diamond casing the residue and had to act fast. He held out its hand and by using the force of Telekinesis he pulled the diamond to his hand. His silver-ish hair waved through the air as he smirked due to him acomplishing his goal, he looked over all who had came to gather what he now had in his hands. He wasn't about to fight anymore than he had to and turned his back about to leave.

Tenshi flew towards Silica basicly at the speed of sound and advanced quickly, he hoped that he wasn't to late and no one got hurt, he then flew even faster as it now seemed he was vanishing but still appearing now and then.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:50 pm
"I know Lorna....I'm working on it!" Kessaris turned the wall of sand from her to the holder of the Residue. A bead of sweat formed over his brow, something that never happened while he controlled his mastered element.

"I hate you too, but for now, we have to pretend to like each other.." Alastor retorts, speeding up to his target, hands drawn out with aura over them. He takes two shots at him, then another with his right. "Give me that back!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:55 pm
Lorna's eyes widened. "You mean, he's not with you..." she stated as she took out her whip to attempt to wrap around the figure's ankle.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:03 pm
Leon looked at the creature that everyone was focusing their attacks on. He raised his hand towarsd the beast, his swords burst forward leaving behind asmall vapor trail as they moved their razor sharp edge moving towards it.

Plague's body disappeared again, once again he was going to give this a try. Fayte to shot off, he was using his speed to his full advantage. He raised his hand and shot an invisible pulse at the creature then manifested a bladed chain whip. He thrusted it towarsd the creature in an attempt to slash it's side.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:08 pm
Morganna shadowjumped to a position behind the creature. Reinforcing her fans with darkness, she spun fast, yet gracefully, aiming attacks at the creature, so fast that she looked like a blonde and crimson blur from her hair and dress.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:37 pm
Amara walked in as she had collected her thoughts. "Excuse me Samara...can we talk" she asked. She hadn't really talked to Amara since she was younger, but felt they could talk like two civilzed adult women.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:48 pm
Samara handed Rouvellie off to Nephilis. "I'll be right back," she said with a soft smile. "Of course," she said, leading Amara in towards the library, assuming she would like to speak in private.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:56 pm
((Their names rhym,lol))

Amara followed and then took a seat. "Samara...I want to know...how did you know that your love would last...I mean...I'm in love with a man, who cant let go of his past" she said honestly. "I'm in need of advice....should I continue...or let him be and focus on my country" she asked her.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games