Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Righteous Brutality

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image

Takashi Kazume

Takashi had woken up early in anticipation for his official lessons at the academy. He saw the academy as just one step of many on his way to becoming a full fledged shinobi. As he approached the door, he took a deep breath then stepped into the classroom. Looking around, he noticed there were other students who had arrived before him and stepped past their gaze and took a seat near the center of the class.

As he awaited the start of the lessons, he took a few pieces of paper from his pouch and began to fold them into various shapes. For him it was easy, just a little chakra into the paper and he could fold it in to any shape he desired, but that was the extent of his knowledge, hopefully after his time at the academy he could find someone with the same bloodline as him to teach him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:35 am
((Oragami no Dara?))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:51 am
Letonecro Drakus Alocer

Leto grinned as he sat on his desk, leaning back in his chair. This was already promising to be fun! His teacher seemed, either insane, or quite strong. Which ever he was Leto hoped to learn a lot from him.
Leto took a quick look around the class, taking in the different students, already sizing them up as either rivals or friends, he hoped to have a good collection of both.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:53 pm
iHuntur
((Oragami no Dara?))

((Yeah))  

Righteous Brutality

Queen Ketamine

6,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:14 pm
Emi hurried into the class flustered and embarrassed she was late, the route she'd taken around the outskirts of the villiage had taken longer than she had thought and she made a mental note to leave earlier tomorrow. With a sigh she sat down and dumped her bag beside her, hoping nobody would mind too much.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:46 pm
User Image
Do you see what is in my eyes?
User Image

((Awesome. I am also in the Oragami no Dara Bloodline, so I can train you in that as well))

Near looked up at the class. He raised his eye-brows in surprise at the attendance, "Well hello class! My name is Near Halo and I will be your teacher for the remainder of your time here. Just a quick background of myself," Near stood up and walked over to the board to start writing, "I am originally from the Sound Village, born and raised. I just recently joined the Mist Village. I was able to join the Mist Village by beating your old Mizukage, the Silent Reaper. I am of the Oragami no Dara Bloodline and I am also a member of the Kumo Clan. I have 6 arms, 4 hidden under my clothes when I am not in a fight. I can control 3 of the 5 known elements. These elements are Earth, Wind, and Lightning. Although I am very useful in Ninjutsu Techniques, I tend to use Taijutsu and Weaponry-based attacks. I have 2 pets, currently outside of the classroom... Here, I will call them in.. JOLT! GLACIA! GET IN HERE!" As he spoke their names, the 2 dogs walked in,"Jolt is the yellow dog here. He is able to use Lightning attacks and basic taijutsu.. Glacia on the other hand is able to use ice techniques. Now... To begin. If you look under your desk, you will find 3 scrolls. The first scroll is the Clone Jutsu Scroll. This scroll will teach you how to create multiple copies of yourself. Although these clones are fairly easy to beat, they are very useful in a fight. So, as your first task, I would like you to tell me a little about yourself, maybe your name, Clan, Bloodline, Element, and any more special information about yourself that you would like to tell. Any information you would like me to know can be written in a note and I will pick it up as I observe your training. After stating the information, I want you to create a clone of yourself and sweep up 50 pieces of wood off of the floor. I wouldn't want to get in trouble for messing up the floor on the first day!" Near looked over the class and began to walk around.

User Image
Can you see the pain? Good.

User Image

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Righteous Brutality

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:02 pm
((Sweet!))

Takashi watched and listened to the Sensei intently as he went over their lesson. He found his dog companions a little odd looking but hehad seen odder things in life. As he heard about the scrolls under his desk, he fiddled around until he found the scrolls and set them atop his desk and pulled out another and began to write down his personal information.

Takashi Kazume is my name. I hail from the Mist Village. My bloodline is Origami No Dara and my clan is Nara. My elemental affinity is Fire and Water, an odd combination I know but I can make use of it, Hopefully thats all you need to know

Once his note was finished he sat it at the edge of the table and stood up, taking the scroll for the clone jutsu, and looking it over, then in a deep breath he began to focus his chakra, make the necessary handseal, and close his eyes in hope that it would work. But when he opened his eyes a moment later there was nothing standing beside him, "dang" he said in a low voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:20 pm
Leto leaned back in his chair, located in the back of the class, it wasn't that he wasn't paying attention, the wall just made a nice stop for his chair to rest. Hmm... 6 arms huh. Sounds a little pointless. You only need two to fight as a man.

Leto leaned forward grabbing the two scrolls under the desk, opening the blank one and starting to write.

I am Letonecro Drakus Alocer. I have two different elements. My Bloodline is my own. And special information... I enjoy eating meat.

Leto grabbed the other scroll, tossing the first one up towards Near, opening the second. He quickly read over the contents, forming the handseals, his chakra focused through his body. He looked over to his right, seeing half of a clone. "Well... that was interesting."

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:08 am
User Image
User Image

Near used his Oragami no Dara techniques to bring the paper to himself, "Okay. Listen! You have to focus your chakra over your ENTIRE body. Not a single strand of hair can be left out or it will not be a successful clone. You need to picture yourself being replicated. Do it. Now!!" Near became slightly angered at the students, because he blieved they were just cutting around and were not taking this seriously, "We have much to get to. After you finish the Clone Jutsu, work on your Transformation Jutsu"

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:57 pm
Leto looked for a moment as Near yelled at them. Leto smiled a little as he nodded, trying to obey his sensei's instructions as much as possible. He spread his chakra out, taking in each particle on his body and filling it with chakra. He formed the handsigns quickly, a puff of smoke appearing next to him, a clone standing next to him.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Righteous Brutality

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:17 pm
Takashi did as the sensei had instructed him, he took a breath and filled his entire body with chakra, every last hair, and then released in a flow that created an exact clone at his side. Looking over he high fived the clone, then it poofed away. Takashi then took out the scroll for the transformation technique and read it over,then doing the same as before, he filled himself with chakra and then released, and changed his body to match the sensei's, though it wasn't quite exact.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:34 am
User Image
User Image

Near reared back and hurled 1 kunai at the two ninja at an understandable speed, "Substitution Jutsu! NOW!"

User Image

User Image

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:59 am
Leto looked up, his hands flying quickly to form the handsigns, the kunai slamming into his chest, his hand clutching the weapon for a moment, before a puff of smoke covered Leto, one of the chairs taking his place. Leto sighed, glad he hadn't been stabbed in his first day of class.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:13 pm
Near glanced over a Leto, "Way to go Leto. Here is your headband. You are now an official Genin" Near walked back to his desk and grabbed the headbands, throwing one towards Leto, "I suggest you protect that. Its the only one you'll get."  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:12 pm
Leto grinned as he caught the headband, tying it to his forehead. "Thank you sensei. Do you know when I find out who is my new sensei?" He asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games