Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:53 am
Ack! *bashes gaia* I can't get into the LOTR subforum crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:19 pm
I sucks that most forums are being archived...Oh well.  

Imyavie

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:00 pm
They're being archived for a reason: Easter Event. They're expecting glitches, so they're saving the forums.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:44 pm
Yeah...it's just kinda annoying. But I really shouldn't complain.  

Imyavie

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:16 pm
I kicked Zurgi's stupid sock plushie cat! HAHAAA!! I'm feeling SO CRUEL TODAY! LONG LIVE GRUNNY! DOWN WITH THESE PETTY IMITATIONS!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:23 pm
Menegil is now officially a pet hater and is evil for picking on poor girls and their pets. *sits in a corner crying with her duckies around her and cuddling the kitty*

Edit: Okay, Menegil ish okay now, he restored my pets and was pwned.  

Zurgi

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:38 pm
Zurgi
Menegil is now officially a pet hater and is evil for picking on poor girls and their pets. *sits in a corner crying with her duckies around her and cuddling the kitty*

Edit: Okay, Menegil ish okay now, he restored my pets and was pwned.
I'm no pet hater! I just went into a state of drunkness and I also went utterly berzerk. Sheesh, what a way to vent out the stress! xd lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:40 pm
Uhhuh. Silly Menegil.  

Zurgi

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:12 pm
Silly, silly me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:19 pm
I am really tired. I don't know why. And I wish easter wasn't tomorrow. I hate it when society turns simple celebrations into corporate ploys to induce funds. Grr easter has become christmas now in that it is more about the stupid candy and gifts then it is about the actually glorification of God and jesus (christmas shouldn't even be that but oh well). Every year my mom gets me present and every year I tell her not to get me something. oipgj[OIWROAEJjroigjpoibjoijagiare

Like I said I am really tired. And thinking weird. And having a bad night. And rawr.

Anyways, how is everyone?  

Onoj

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:24 pm
I, for one, am tending to my own fried brain...

And why are you complaining about getting presents?! o.O  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:22 pm
Oddly enough that is exactly what my friends ask me but I have never been very fond of recieving gifts. I can earn the money and buy them myself but I don't like getting them from other people for no reason other than the fact they "have to".  

Onoj

Elainya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:51 pm
I'm tired too. For some reason I got this crazy idea to stay up until midnight in order to see the start of the Easter event. I've never been witness to the start of an event before.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:14 am
Whoelse thinks that the Easter Event items are pure crap?6  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:50 am
better than the hats from last year  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games