Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:35 pm
Dang! You managed to spam almost 20 pages while I was gone... and here I thought the OOC had started to slow down...

There seems to be a new face here, welcome to the RPR Ara... Aram... Aramatsu... you definately need a nickname, no way I'll spell out your full name all the time.

Cobalt and Ara are almost twins xD Though I'm pretty sure you've noticed that already, just struck me.

Edit: Scratch that, I actually read through all those pages. Must say I haven't seen that many explosions in a long time.

On another note, glad to see the OOC back to random <3

Only ever played a Ghost in the Shell game and never could figure it out, should perhaps give it another shot.

... forgot what else I was going to comment on.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:01 am
Thank you Mou, it's nice to be here... I'm happy I joined, I already feel welcome here. I have my own rp up too >.<

As for a name, just call me Nick if that suits you, 'tis my real name after all.

And yes, we noticed the similarities... great minds think alike right? XD

But yeah I do what I can, nothing like randomness to get peoples' attention. ^^

Thanks again for the welcome!

l-Aramatsu-l

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:29 am
Cobalt
Hi friends. I smell like coffee. <3

Oooooo.. Coffeee!!!
*Glomps Cobalt and starts smelling her*
I lurves coffee...

Ara: Methinks you have misunderstood monsieur Gale. He wasn't necessarily going on about unbeatable powers, so much as telling a story from his guild.
Also, I'd be careful with Tana, he may blow up your computer with mind powers.. sweatdrop

Hehehehe, just kidding Tana. But really. ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:47 am
*joins in on the coffee sniffing* I'd love to have some, but I'm out of coffee milk *sob* My tummy gets a bit upset without it <<;;

Everyone is very welcome in this guild and especially those who appreciate the randomness! (Though being able to spell and not act all super noobish helps too.)

I agree with Miro here (gah what's with me and shortening names today), Tana has hidden superpowers... better not mess with him. (You might also get an angry mob of Tana's girls after you if you upset him, haha)

Pretty much every oldbie in this guild have some special powers even though they seem pretty harmless ninja  

Mou

Cobalt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:16 am
Haha, coffee sniffers XD I got a job in a coffee shop, so I'll probably smell like coffee a lot :3

Yep, everybody is a little random. I like to perch on people's heads. :3 It's fun, watch. *perches on Mou's head* :3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:24 am
Working in cafés is quite fun, it's much more relaxing than working in restaurants... but perhaps a bit boring at times. Worked a shift at a café today too randomly ^^

*shakes head* H-e-a-v-y...  

Mou

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:22 am
I...I have superpowers that no-one has told me about before now!? *totally stumped*

I guess I'll have to run a few tests. x-x

I just thought I was an old[er] bully. Dx
---
DTT's new rp looks so inviting but I don't have the time (Sorry love!). 3;<

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:39 am
Crap....
My college course isnt running due to lack of interest and funding. This has screwed over me and my friends. So now I'm going to go hunt for a job.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:12 pm
Of course you do Tana, but I can't tell you what kind of powers, since then it wouldn't be secret powers anymore :3

Me ---> sleep now. Nite everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:03 pm
The new MCs are terrible..  

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Cobalt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:19 pm
They are. I was just gonna comment about how Tana just found out he had superpowers and now Gaia provides visible evidence. XD

Edit: I take that back, a couple of the Red Riding Hood cloak poses are kinda neat, but other than that....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:23 pm
Any of you feel like joining my rp? I severely need people to fill the main characters, else the story cannot even really start :/  

l-Aramatsu-l

Zahzi

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:31 pm
Yes! We need more vict-um...I mean...More vounteers... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:33 pm
Exactly.

By the way Zahzi, there's a post waiting for you, you may have missed it because I also have Varash talking to Ilyena, but there's a post from Orion up towards the top of the second page. Also, the color is firebrick.

l-Aramatsu-l

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:39 pm
Eh, I suppose a few are ok.. (I kinda like the axe, as well as the wolf poses).
But as far as the others go..
And the superpowers one just plain sucks.

On a side note, it totally frickin' rules that you work in a coffee shop!!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games