Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:25 pm
I need to figure out something to present to my japanese class, next week x_x

and a political cartoon to do in my history class for friday....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:37 pm
I think grouse beating is when you go wandering through the wilds beating at the grass and foliage to flush out a grouse for somebody to shoot.

Yarrrrrr.  

Cobalt

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:46 pm
oh okay! that makes sense now! thanks Cobalt! lol *hugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:48 am
*pokes OOC*  

Cobalt

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:00 am
*doesn't know what to say* ... well that's a change...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:03 am
Disturbing Tale Teller
and a political cartoon to do in my history class for friday....

You could always find a pig with lipstick on. cool  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Seto_Hayashi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:06 am
Hi peoples!! DAY-YUM, this is a big guild! I kept scrolling and scrolling and scrolling and it just didn't seem to end! This should be loads of fun! X3

So, ah... I'm Seto. Hi! I'm sane, I promise (when, I wanna be). I just joined today, and I'm ready to get started!! X3 I can't wait, can't wait at all!

The past few guilds I've joined have been mind-numbingly slow, so my hopes and aspirations are now all upon the shoulders of this massive RP haven. I hope I can find a well-paced RP to prey upon... heart

SUM-BUDDEH LUV ME!!! *geegle*

In all seriousness, thank you whole-heartedly for letting me join this guild, (and such a quick response, no less!) I'll try to do my part as best I can, to keep things running strong. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:11 am
@Magni: HAHAHAHAHAHA. Yay.

@Seto: *does the Welcome Dance* Hiya! Yes it is a big guild but we tend to be rather...dare I say...close knit?! Welcome to the community!

Electric Kool-Aid

Seto_Hayashi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:16 am
*squees* ahh, its electric Kool-aid!! your avatar is so kyooot!! mrgreen Much obliged to the welcome, I can't wait to get started!! problem being... eek i don't know where to start. Too much! can't take it!! *bewm* burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:21 am
Welcome Seto! Nice to see another new face!
The guild has been moving slightly slower as of late.. Sniff.. but it should pick up soon enough, it's normally pretty fast moving. 3nodding

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:24 am
Kiki has been incredibly helpful in setting up a directory of active roleplays. It's in a sticky up here so feel free to check that out a bit. There's tons of really good ones here *pats your head* :3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:18 am
Yaaay heart *geegles s'more* Hiiiiiii Mirouni. sounds like Macaroni.... ah'm hungry. I haven't eaten for like... 14 hours. eek

ITS MY BIRFDAY!! happy birthday to MEEEE!!

...maybe that's why I'm so crazy today... I'm excited about my 21st! mrgreen hard to say, maybe there was LSD in my pink lemonade XD I don't know, so I'll try to be less maniacally retarded later on. ^^; for now, on with the craziness! heart  

Seto_Hayashi

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:00 pm
Happy B-day!!
And it's actually supposed to sound more like ...Meer-oh-ni..

Sooo... How many kegs tonight? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:10 pm
Meer-oh-nee still sounds like macaroni to someone who's not eaten in forever :< i study Japanese, so I'm pretty up-to-date on how to pronounce it.

As for kegs.... kegs suck. I don't like beer, whiskey, or any of that harsh, nasty junk. I'm a total nerd, so i like the other side of drinking: wine, weak drinks, rum... oh! and raspberry vodka is the beverage of the GODS.

But, all in all, I really don't plan on drinking too much. Much like everyone OUTSIDE of America, I never saw the hyper and necessity of drinking like a maniac the second I'm permitted, or getting drunk as much as possible. i don't think its cool, I don't think its smart, and I don't think its fun.

....but there WILL be drinking going on, just at a mild, casual, social pace. ^_^ I like my drinks, yes I do, but I'm very aware of when the drinks don't like ME anymore. heart  

Seto_Hayashi

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:46 pm
lol, well put.
As for me.. I despise beer. It reminds me of liquid bread.
However.. I like Whiskey, mostly scotch, as well as the good stuff, (triple distilled irish = love).
I don't like wine very much, it gives me a slight headache every time I drink it.
I also love schnapps.. despite what anyone says, it's amazing. (Green apple!)

I also agree with you about not seeing the hype in drinking like a maniac. Drinks should be enjoyed, not used as a method of getting f*cked up.

On a side note...
Rasberry Vodka is amazing!! I love cranberry too though.. hmm...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games