Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am

iZann
((lol ok then...))

Instead of dropping heavily on his feet, the clone somersaulted and landed lightly on both feet, farther away from what Hero would imagine. His stance was that of the Aikido stance, what he had been taught in the dojo when he was younger. Aikido, the art of joint locks and redirecting force. His left hand was forwards and facing sideways, and his feet set wide apart and perpendicular to Hero. His right arm seemed to be relaxed, but it was actually ready to fend off any taijutsu attack or projectile.

((i f up.........damn mrgreen ...i did not see that last part...sorry it is 1:30 here in call......i b on the sleepy side))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:31 am

((and i am just short of a katana....XD))
Hero had his own stance. It was some thing he picked up from one of his old friends before his mom sent him to leaf. As Hero landed on the ground, he placed his hands in his pockets and placed his left foot in front of him. Hero had his sharingan set on the clone. He could not trust himself to make the first move. At that moment he figured out a plan.

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:46 am

((Sorry I have a really big English assignment due tmr that determines the future of my life, so this will probably be my last post))

The clone brought his left hand downwards in a chopping motion, like an axe. He had no weapons, so this would feel no more than a punch. However it was heading for his right shoulder, so it was aimed to paralyse him. Even if it missed the precise spot, it would still leave a big bruise. His metal right arm was stabbing at Hero with his fingers outstretched, like a spear, aimed for his ribs right under his right shoulder. He was using no chakra, so the clone would not disappear.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:50 am

Blood noded in reply "Ok i guess i could handle 2 meters..."
Blood took out his katana and jumped at it, he slashed once and he missed and fell to the ground. and then thout to himself "How am I going to hit something that fast a hundred times..." Blood then said solfty "I cant keep relying on my sharingan in these situations" and then deactivated it.
Tetsu seemed much faster because he turned off his sharingan so he decided to hit it from above and from its front side. So Blood went up on top of a tree about a meter from tetsu's height and 5 meters away from him. So blood jumped toward tetsu and delivered 1/5 slashes as he flew in the air. And said "OK a hundred seems alot" then he tried again this time delievering 2 hits then 3 and so on until he got 5 hits, but beyond 5 he could not hit it anymore
so he started think of a different tactic on hitting the falcon

Bloodfang23

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:53 am

This was Hero's sort of fight. Hero closed in on Zann, missing the blow to the side. He then rolled back on Zann's right hand, placing his right foot on the left arm of Zann that was attempted to chop him. Hero threw a left kick to the head of Zann as he rolled into it. Hero should have the upper hand in this type of fight considering he was a brake dance fighter
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:46 am

The clone caught Hero's left foot as he attempted to kick him. As he was using the Aikido style, once the opponent has control of one of your limbs, it is over for you. That is the beauty of Aikido. But Zann was not fighting with purely that. He incorporated Tai Shing Pek Kwar into his fighting, to make it more unpredictable. Zann twisted his body around as he grabbed Hero's foot, using Hero's momentum to his advantage. He then went down on his knees suddenly, bringing Hero down with him. He placed his left knee on where Hero's left leg joined his body, and placed his right foot on Hero's stomach while they are both lying down. His left hand was placed on Hero's neck, in a position perfect to strangle him if he moved so much as an inch. The Aikido style of joint-locking, deadly but effective.
"You make too many exaggerated movements...short, precise, effective, that is how taijutsu works." Zann growled while attempting to hold Hero down in a joint lock.

((Basically I'm holding your left leg up, kneeling on your leg joint, foot on your stomach and hand against your neck. And well done, drastic improvement. It's Breakdance btw XD))

iZann

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:33 am

Blood decided on a different style to hit the Falcon tetsu 100 times.
He started from behind the bird and jumped from tree to tree,
he knew that was more tedious than the previous stlye he had done but he thought it was worth a shot. So he started but he didnt even reach the bird and fell down, so he tried again hiting it once juping off another tree then missing and he did this again and again till he could reach about 20 then said
"This is getting me no where fast, I have got to get my jump strength up and get a slash style that would make me fly higher."
so he again sat down under a tree and thought. firs thing that came to his mind was again weights and squats but then he thought how to repel himself higher so he continued to think
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Ami jumped into the training grounds and turned to Blood."You ran off without me!" she whined,folding her arms and pouting.
She sighed and sat down on a nearby rock. " It's hard to keep up with you guys." she mumbled.
She watched as Tetsu circled the grounds at an amazing speed. "Ooh,that bird is fast~" she exclaimed.

Haru Mai Chan

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Hero had this all planed, as he was falling to the floor he quickly shot his right leg up and over the arm that had him by the throat. Hero's eye studied Zann's movements, on what he could see he had this in the bag. using the momentum and the force of his right leg, Hero clenched Zann holding him close to his body. It was now time for the final blow. With all his might, Hero attempted to jam the kunai into the side of the cones neck.

((ok i now have a hold on your arm+ i moved you in close to me. and with the kunai i had in my right hand i attempted to stab you.....idk how you can get out of this one mrgreen ))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:31 pm

iZann
The clone caught Hero's left foot as he attempted to kick him. As he was using the Aikido style, once the opponent has control of one of your limbs, it is over for you. That is the beauty of Aikido. But Zann was not fighting with purely that. He incorporated Tai Shing Pek Kwar into his fighting, to make it more unpredictable. Zann twisted his body around as he grabbed Hero's foot, using Hero's momentum to his advantage. He then went down on his knees suddenly, bringing Hero down with him. He placed his left knee on where Hero's left leg joined his body, and placed his right foot on Hero's stomach while they are both lying down. His left hand was placed on Hero's neck, in a position perfect to strangle him if he moved so much as an inch. The Aikido style of joint-locking, deadly but effective.
"You make too many exaggerated movements...short, precise, effective, that is how taijutsu works." Zann growled while attempting to hold Hero down in a joint lock.

((Basically I'm holding your left leg up, kneeling on your leg joint, foot on your stomach and hand against your neck. And well done, drastic improvement. It's Breakdance btw XD))

((or it is just a plan wink ))

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:32 pm

((not shouting at you or anything, but wouldn't that eye take alot out of you since it's a transplant? and your only AC))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:38 pm

((...it is only my 2nd post with it.....and cus he was my bro...it would have my dna in it....making it more natural ))

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:58 pm

BRile sat back and watched zann's fight.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:00 pm

((if he's your bro he wound;t need it cause he'd be an uchiha and already have it.....))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:15 pm

(Sorry for the inactivity)

Mifune left the training grounds after speaking shortly with Hero.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games