Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:03 pm
((lol))

Samara sat on the desk and looked at Amara. "Well, you can't always know," she said. "But...when you truly love someone, you feel it deep in your soul. They're the first thing you think about in the morning, and the last thing before you go to bed. With true love, you just...you know." She smiled as she talked about it. "And you'll do whatever you can to overcome things, whether it is troubled pasts, obstacles in front of you, or even your own self-doubts. Real love is something worth fighting for."  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:10 pm
Amara listened nodding at the appropriate times. "Thanks Samara...I really needed that...I only pray, that after this war, we can be together...but nobody is for sure to live after this ordeal...I'm talking about me or him" she stated. "So how did you adjust..from being a young woman like I am, to being a well rounded fighter and a mother...how does that feel, to look at two products of your love" she asked.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:10 pm
Ricky glared at whatever thing was with the residue was "The hell if I'm gonna let that thing get away with the residue" He said. He focused and sent several bolts of lightning from the sky at it. "I'll fry the b*****d" He said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:25 pm
Samara nodded. "For your sake, I hope that you can be as well," she said. "The last war took Tenshi's father from me, and even though Nephilis was there to help me get past it, it took a long time for me to love again. The fighting-- I learned most of it growing up, the rest, Nephilis taught me. And the adjustment-- it really wasn't that hard. I was only about 20 when I had Tenshi, so I was still young. But, I matured as I raised him. Though, I always thought I acted older than my age, except of course when my temper gets the best of me," she said, chuckling slightly at the end.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:32 pm
Amara chuckled as well. she looked at Samara. "Thanks Samara...I really needed to hear that" she told her. "Listen...If I havent appologized already...I'm sorry for everything that has happened" she told her. "I was young...and needed somewhere to belong, my parents both ignored me, so I went out seeking affection and training...I still remember when I came here wanting to learn how to use light instead of Magma...such a destructive force" she told her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:36 pm
Samara shook her head. "It is fine. Long forgotten," she said. "Like you said...you were young, tempermental. It happens. And magma...yes, it can be destructive, but it has its attributes as well. It is something that can be molded to your whim. Not to mention, if you can learn to draw the heat from it, the solidified structures can be very, very strong. I'm sorry I didn't give you the time that you needed, as well. I was a bit self-involved at the time."  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:43 pm
"No problem Samara" she said with a smile. "Thanks for the words...you know, you should come by, we can have a girls day just you and me" she said with a giggle. "I could cook some recipes my mom used to have from her home planet, and totally relax at the spa...a cloud facial is heaven" she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:47 pm
Samara chuckled. "I might just have to take you up on that," she said. "Besides, I'm going to have to get over my separation anxiety from Rou somehow, and that seems like a good way. Maybe once this is all over, we can include Lunia, too. She's seemed a bit melancholy as of late and I think it would be just the thing to cheer her up."  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:52 pm
Amara nodded in agreement. "Then that settles it...Riko, Lunia, Keliah, Morganna,me and you can all just have a great time" she said to her with a smile and a nod. "I get so lonely up there in Noroa, seeing how I let the slaves go, there arent too many residents of Noroa" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:55 pm
Samara nodded in understanding. "It is understandable," she said. "Just know, even if I can't always get away, you're always welcome here. But I guarantee...once the girls hear about this, they'll squeal about it until Nephilis forces us to leave," she said with a chuckle.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:59 pm
"Thanks" she told her. "Actually I've been strongly considering annexing Noroa with Tenshu...I mean since there are no real citizens up there, it can be a place of entertainment and knowledge" she told her. "I figure it could be a place for children to play and grown ups to relax...I've always been more of roaming type of girl anyways," she stated.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:06 am
Samara considered Amara's words. "Well, I'll let you discuss that with Riko," she said. "As important it is what you do what is best for the citizens-- which I think in this situation, either is a good option-- you also have to do what makes you happy."  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:10 am
"Yea...you're right Samara...well thanks for this talk..I really needed it" she said giving Samara a hug and looking at her with sincerity. "Well I'll let you get back to your husband and child" she said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:15 am
((Perfect timing for ending the convo...lol. I'm going to bed. It has been a long day :S))

Samara hugged Amara back and began to walk her out. "I'm glad I could help," she said. "And don't be a stranger. It was a good talk."

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:20 am
((LOl goodnight, im nauseus so i'm getting tired as well))

Amara nodded as she looked at Samara. Samara began to glow and in a cosmic glow, she teleported back to Noroa where she landed on her bed, sighing and for the first time, feeling releaved.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games