Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:13 pm
cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:29 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled. "I'm not sure love, I like a little variety in the diet." he was purely joking of course. He wouldn't cheat on Veronica, especially not with a mortal girl. They made their way down to the street and Veronica asked a very touchy question. "The odd's are against her..." he responded simply, not wanting to talk about it.

(( I'm really sorry guys. What happens is I'll write the post down then forget to actually go post it. So I think I've replied when I haven't >.< ))

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:58 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica shot him a tiny glare, followed by a pout.
"Well then, so do I." She winked. "It should be easy to wrap a simple mortal boy around my finger," Her tongue stuck out at him after her comment as she continued to walk with her hand in his and his other hand around her waist.
"I know you don't want to talk about it, its okay," She leaned up to press a kiss to his cheek.
"Everythings gonna be okay, I love you,"

||i do that a lot. its okay smile ||  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:01 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter rolled his eyes about her mortal boy comment. It really would be quite easy for her to lull a mortal boy into a false sense of security. He sighed and turned, brushing his lips against hers. "I love you too Veronica." he looked around as they got closer to the place they were meeting Ravin and Dylan at. Stares galore. It was ridiculous really.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:11 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled at his eye roll and then his lips lingered at her own. "Forever," She whispered.
The stores were coming into view. She glanced around at the people looking. Literally, some of them were stopping at staring blanky at them.
She brought herself closer to Hunter and grinned.
"You don't like the looks do you?" She was pretty much loving the attention.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:14 pm
((FINALLY A SENIOR! Thank heavens.))

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

Responding to Airi's advances Hide nearly lost it. He wanted to get at her..but he knew it was too soon. Right? He licked his lips where hers had trailed. With a smirk he smoothed her hair from her face kissing her deeply, then slipping his tongue skillfully into her mouth. If he couldnt take her the other way, just yet, he'd settle for the kisses.

"Airi..." He smiled at her then repeated the act, only this time. He didn't let up.

Frozen_R0z3

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:20 pm
(( Congrats Divin ^,^ I just graduated. You think being a Senior feels nice, wait till graduation time comes around. It's so liberating 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:41 pm
[[Junior here!]]

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Airi wrapped her arms tightly around Hideaki. He kissed her deeply, even being brave enough to slip his tongue into her mouth. At that moment, Airi could feel her knees go weak. She completely collapsed under him, moaning softly into his mouth. Airi ran her hands softly down his back, eager for him.

"Hideaki," she breathed softly. She gasped for breath, closing her eyes against his heavenly kisses. "Hideaki, every time you kiss me is like a tidal wave of passion sweeps over us."

She could barely gasp out the words, but she figured she owed him something since he always whispered sweet words to her. Airi ran her hands through his hair and pressed her lips to his ear. "I love you more than my own life."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:11 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled, "Forever and ever." he looked at the gaping males, frowning and wrapping his arm tighter around Veronica in a gesture that clearly said. "She's mine." He just ignored the girls.

((Freshman... In college!!! xD Well technically I'm a Junior since it's a two year program lol. ))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:14 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed and smiled as Hunter coiled his arm around her better.
"Yes, Yes, I am." She looked up at him. "Baby, don't worry. I'm all yours forever." Exactly.
To be honest, the only attention she wanted Hunters attention. And the protective feeling that he was giving off was something she really liked.
Because Hunter would be the guy to attack some guy over a look at her.

Veronica leaned into him and pulled him into the store that Ravin should be in.
"Sorry!" She smiled, spotting the more-pregnant version of her friend. "We got a bit side tracked.." She smirked, sliding her arm down Hunter to smack his butt gently and teasingly.

||ahaha.. sophmore!... in.. high school whoo razz ||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm
Evoblack
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She sat down on a nearby bench and rose her eyes to watch Dylan. He sighed heavily and moved around with impatience. Ravin kept a neutral expression, only smiling at his comment. She smoothed a comforting hand up his arm and then back down again. Ravin laced her fingers through his and gave his hand an affectionate squeeze.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:23 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan held onto Ravins hand. "I love you," He whispered as Hunter and Veronica came into the store.
Arm in arm. They were grinning and he instantly knew he was right about their reason for being late.
"Heh, so you must be satisfied Hunter," He muttered under his breath.

He told Raye he'd keep his cool and he would. No fighting.
Hopefully.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:47 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin beamed over at Dylan. She glanced back forward at her two friends, a couple. They were smiling wildly. She instantly knew why and she grinned herself. "Did you guys have fun without us?" she teased playfully.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:11 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled as they walked into the store, smirking lightly at Dylan when he muttered. Then Ravin made a comment and he rolled his eyes. "Why yes, as a matter of fact." He wrapped his arm tighter around her and kissed the top of her head.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:17 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica bit her lip in order to not comment back to Dylan about how he wasn't getting any.
Now was not the time. She grinned instead when Hunter shot back at them.
His arm tightened as he kissed her head.
"Mmm, of course we did." She smiled to herself as she recalled the moment that happened not too long before.

"Trust me Raye, you wouldn't have wanted to be there." She kissed him on the shoulder, because even though she was equally strong, maybe a little less, but still- she was no taller than before.
"Okay, so whats the plan Raye Raye? What do we need to get?"

She needed to get started on that dress.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games