Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:37 pm
((They leave Friday, if I remember correctly. No later than Sunday though is the current plan.))

"I take no one knows who she is..?" Lady asked, raising an eyebrow at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:39 pm
"Just a simple hat and outfit was needed so people thought she was someone else."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:44 pm
"Hmm... Perhaps her father should take lessons then." Lady grunted. "I've heard he's the overbaring type now since the death of his wife."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:47 pm
"Yeah, so he doesn't trust anyone. Hell, he hates the Barons."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:51 pm
Lady just smirked. "And how can we not? We only rob his ships blindly on a daily occurence." She chuckled. "Course I haven't done anything like that personally. Only recently got my Gundam back." She sighed heavily, looking back at it. "Been kept away from her for nearly eight years now."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:53 pm
"Oh? And why were you kept from your suit?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:01 pm
"It's a long story child." Lady sighed heavily, looking up at the hanger ceiling. "But to put it basically, when the Barons found me on Earth they put me to work in my suit almost as soon as I was healed. Within five years I made it to my current rank as General. Many Barons became suspicious of my motives when this happened and stripped me from my suit to prevent any 'mishaps.' I don't know what they were thinking. As if I'd oppose the Gray Baron when he was the one who found me.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:03 pm
"I'm guessing he was the one who restored your suit?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:08 pm
"Yes. The others only agreed because he argued you would need my help, both with your rescue mission and/or acting as Demi's replacement of guarding the LionHeart until she returned. Now though, I don't know what will happen.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:09 pm
"Knowing that old geezer? He'll say that it's in everyone's best interest for you to keep the suit."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:15 pm
"I've been missing her for some time now." Lady sighed, looking back at the suit with a twinkle in her eye. "She's slow, but oh so very deadly..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:17 pm
"...And veeeeeery expensive when it comes to rearming it..." Gray said, walking into the hangar.

"Ah...Speak of the geezer..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:22 pm
"But she can easily cover the costs with the scraps she can make." Lady said with a closed eye smile, taking on a different persona in the presence of the Gray Baron. One that changed from dull and serious to friendly and playful, maybe even a bit childish.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:23 pm
"...Well, that was a shift..." Gil said, blinking.

"...Something wrong?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:27 pm
"I dunno." Lady shrugged, looking back at Gil. "Ask him. I don't know what's wrong. Last I knew, everything was fine. Demi's having a bit of a concussion, but nothing the doctors can't handle I'm sure."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games