Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:54 am
El's A LOT lower than that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:55 am
Yosuke is Tier 2! 2 I say!  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:59 am
Arena told me he wanted a Shadow-Fused Persona-user-level character for the Messengers. That's Tier 4.

So, I have NO IDEA what you're talking about, Necro. o.O Admittedly, his defense is on the low side... but that's the level I was outright told to make, so I did.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:59 am
*crawls in* Yosuke is 2.5? oo I thought he was 2.. *goes to look at list*

*hugs Necro*  

Yokoalchemist
Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:08 am
Muahaha...I love it when a plan comes together. >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:08 am
Rednal
Arena told me he wanted a Shadow-Fused Persona-user-level character for the Messengers. That's Tier 4.

So, I have NO IDEA what you're talking about, Necro. o.O Admittedly, his defense is on the low side... but that's the level I was outright told to make, so I did.

He told ME that he was supposed to be, AT BEST, at Suigetsu's Level.

Speaking of...I have a villan in mind...and Boy..
I really hate the Hell out of him already.
*hugs Yoko*  

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:14 am
I have no idea what Arena did or didn't tell you, Necro. XD; All I know is what *I* was told, and I made my character based on that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:18 am
We were all told to make one-off Messengers who had just accepted their Shadows. That's what level they're suppose to be at.  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:22 am
Arena Emperor

I don't really have anything in mind yet, really. We're looking for someone about the level of a Shadow Fused Persona-User with the Messengers, someone who is relatively new to the group, but maybe about a month or two joined up (during the time-skip) so they know what's going on and all. Feel free to make them as cool as you'd like, but just remember they're probably going to lose early in this Tournament (I think the Messengers' we're creating have the following first round opponents: Aigis, Zeo, Naoto, and Yosuke...so no cakewalks in there). If you like who you make, though, they may end up staying around as a long-term member of the Messengers (who are in dire need of members).

Creating a profile wouldn't be a terrible idea.

Relevant bits have bold added.

o wo b  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:27 am
Rednal, Look at Suigetsu, and Orv.
Do EIther of them have any High level abilities?
At all?
And how long have they been there?

*is making a messenger if the Messengers need helpers*
**Really hate/liking him so far**  

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:36 am
On a related note, Look at the FAQs.
Shadow Fusion is the First level power that shadow-persona users get. *points*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:49 am
*Facepalms*

Yes, I know what rules I made Rednal. And if you really want to keep this douche, you can. In fact, we have yet to turn down anyone who wanted to keep a one-off alive. Including Keamy. v.v *Shakes head at Keamy*

But on a related note, your guy should have been weaker but we didn't want to argue about it (although you and I discussed it in that PM), and Suigetsu and Orv should probably be a little stronger considering Necro never asked what he DOES get for joining the messengers.

So that's enough outta the both of you. *Points at Rednal* Especially you. Shame on anyone dumb enough to quote the boss back to the boss. v.v  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:53 am
Is that Arena on Ryo's account again...? XD; Or Ryo pretending to be Arena on Ryo's account? Or was it previously Ryo pretending to be Arena on Arena's account? I don't even know anymore with you two... XD

Anyway, I'm folding the issue here. XD; I have no reason or desire to try and make a huge fuss about this, so I don't intend to.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:57 am
It is Ryo being Ryo. Because Ryo don't take no guff! D=<

But seriously, don't act like I don't know exactly what Arena and I said. >_> This man SLEEPS on my COUCH. There's not much he can do that I don't know about. v.v'

And you would be wise to bury this issue. Just shove it deep down inside, and never bring it up again. 8D b That's what Ricky Bobby once said, and we all know nothing bad ever happened to him in his movie. 8D b

<_< Also I'm the one who accidentally posts on Arena's name. But only because he never signs off, and it's my computer, so I sit down and don't realize and then blarggity blargh a blargh.  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Soooooooooooooooooooooo.......................

*Changes subject*

Um. Did he ever express an opinion on that new Atma girl and Sapphire's newer re-revamp? =D (Which is less ridiculous than the old revamp by many degrees)  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games