Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:18 pm
Bluesteel
You should should know the answer to that Talon, you're smarter than that, they act like that towards you probably because they recognize you are a true elite roleplayer. They may see you as better than you so they alienate you out of jealousy and maybe fear. We recognize you as a good roleplayer and we cherish that quality in you (at least I do heart ) and you're just fun to be around. You're really mature and yet not too stiff, a perfect mixture! Don't lose any sleep over it, however, that would be very stupid and you are a lot of things I dont' know, but I do know you're aren't stupid wink

*shy smile and really big blush* I don't think of myself that way . . . but the compliments are really nice- whether I think I deserve them or not. sweatdrop I just suppose that I will wash my hands of it. Their loss. I didn't get to be a Mod and friend to the majority of the Roleplay Refuge by being anything other than myself. xp on them!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:21 pm
Wahoo! *glomp* That's the spirit. Now, I must leave you, school is out and I have to go home crying I'll try and catch you tomorrow, pat yourself on the back, you defeated an enemy! wink  

Bluesteel

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:11 pm
Talon the Diamond Star
*comes in grumbling* Elite my a** . . .

I could do that for you. confused But er...that might hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:05 pm
*giggles and dances like a catfish* blaugh

Bluesteel
That happened to me at Reverie, I had to duke it out with the captain, we came to a mutual agreement but it wasn't a pretty scene before then

Do you mean Reverie:Roses in Winter? eek

The Captain is an old....Ehm....Aqquaintance of mine. Not very nice, eh?

He was the first person I met on Gaia, beleive it or not. xp And I think I know a little too much about him.  

lambda omega lambda

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:56 pm
*walks in* Well I'm just about as bored as can be.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:51 pm
That's a bunch of crap. I hate that "NO NOOBS" crud. You shouldn't disclude new people, you should help them. Everyone has to start. That's like how freshmen are treated. They're new, so everyone gives them hell. Hmm, I don't know if that helps any. Hope it does...  

Psymage

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:39 am
Hmmm, I havn't come accross that yet, but I don't intend to either! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:33 am
Psymage
That's a bunch of crap. I hate that "NO NOOBS" crud. You shouldn't disclude new people, you should help them. Everyone has to start. That's like how freshmen are treated. They're new, so everyone gives them hell. Hmm, I don't know if that helps any. Hope it does...

No one gives me hell at school just because I'm in grade 9...But, then again, I am taller than all of them. So, they are probably just scared that I will beat the s**t out of them. blaugh  

lambda omega lambda

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:18 pm
Well . . . now that I have proclaimed that I want out, they are scrambling. 'We didn't mean it' 'We are just playing' 'You got the wrong impression' What a load of dren. They just are beginning to realize that Hazing is not a practice they should be using. Now they lost a member that by their own standards is better than most. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:34 pm
RheaFaery

Bluesteel
That happened to me at Reverie, I had to duke it out with the captain, we came to a mutual agreement but it wasn't a pretty scene before then

He was the first person I met on Gaia, beleive it or not. xp And I think I know a little too much about him.

Sorry about that he's kind of rough around the edges yes, once you're not on his "I'm going to kill you" side, he's okay ^^

Talon: Yeah, figures, that's typical behaviour that I like to stay away from, its not healthy to be around. Don't go back to them, they'll only abuse you more.  

Bluesteel

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:37 pm
Bluesteel
RheaFaery

Bluesteel

Sorry about that he's kind of rough around the edges yes, once you're not on his "I'm going to kill you" side, he's okay ^^

Talon: Yeah, figures, that's typical behaviour that I like to stay away from, its not healthy to be around. Don't go back to them, they'll only abuse you more.

Hehehe...I ain't any where near his good side, as I am too optimistic. It seems that his whole point in life is to be a pessimistic close-minded dolt. He insults everything that doesn't fit into his dark little world. I hate people that make you feel stupid...Oh well, I was invited to join that guild the day it started but haven't posted there yet...Hime is quite nice though, eh? As is Oraphy..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:11 pm
I'm going to kill you. surprised  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:14 pm
Wow, it seems I fall behind more and more everyday, maybe I shouldn't be captain, no-one seems to know me anymore. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:18 pm
Tanakietsu
Wow, it seems I fall behind more and more everyday, maybe I shouldn't be captain, no-one seems to know me anymore. surprised

*Walks in* Hello. Who are you?
Just messing with you.*walks arounf a bit then sits down.*  

The Original Nick

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:12 am
Heh heh, I ish about a head taller than evryone else at my school! GO TALL PEOPLE!!! mind you, it IS a girls school. But I havnt been there all my high school years, so hopefully I havnt gone completely twitterpatted...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games