Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:42 am
I always find it hilarious when people complain about free items.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:09 pm
Falathrim
I always find it hilarious when people complain about free items.

Said all too true.  

Onoj

Imyavie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:15 pm
I don't think I will be able to stay on for too long, so I don't suppose I will be getting any free stuff. Boo-hoo.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:41 pm
Yay I got my pictures! I am scanning them in right now! Hooray hooray!  

Onoj

Imyavie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:51 pm
Onoj
Yay I got my pictures! I am scanning them in right now! Hooray hooray!

Joy! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:32 pm
Yay! I posted them. Look and tell me what you think.  

Onoj

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:31 pm
Any of you guys found any eggs yet? I've been chatting at that lame Von Helson Mansion all day and nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:47 am
I got 6 baskets. But I got a couple for my friend that couldn't make it on this weekend.

I'm so dead. I was up til like 6. I couldn't fall asleep -__- I went to bed at like 4. That's normal. I just couldn't fall asleep until 6. That's evil. Especially when some one wanted me up at 11. They got the angry "mnnnn!"  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:48 am
Any Tolkien related book suggestions, guys? I've got my mom's credit card, amazon.ca, and $500 for me to pay her back with xd The original idea was just getting the three animated movies, but I wanted to know if there was anything else that's good that I should get. And I don't feel like sifting through the 1600+ books they have that are written by Tolkien/about the works of Tolkien.

So..recommendations? I don't want any of the whole 50th anniversary edition stuff, because I mean, I want new books that I haven't read >_< And I'm being cheap at the moment.

I'm curious about the Sillymarillion...anyone read it? Is it a good parody?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:42 pm
Well, what books have you read? Do you have all the HoME series? Or...I dont know..Im not the best persn to ask.

wow, the forums are so lagged!

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:45 pm
My books, from left to right as they are arranged:

The Atlas of Middle-earth, The Maps of Tolkien's Middle-earth, Tolkien's World from A to Z; The Complete Guide to Middle-earth, The Complete Tolkien Companion, Master of Middle-earth, The Road to Middle-earth, The Tolkien Quiz Book, Tales from the Perilous Realm, Roverandom, Tree and Leaf, all of HoME, Unfinished Tales, Silmarillion, Hobbit, LOTR.

I'm ordering Letters, the three animated movies, and possibly Sillymarillion. I looked at Bored of the Rings but there were bad reviews for it. But those five only bring it to $75, so I'm wondering if there are any other books you guys would recommend because I have more to spend xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:54 pm
I am quite dissapointed with Easter Event...Somehow, I was expecting more.  

Imyavie

Rhaella

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:58 pm
Glorfirith Annun
I got 6 baskets. But I got a couple for my friend that couldn't make it on this weekend.

I'm so dead. I was up til like 6. I couldn't fall asleep -__- I went to bed at like 4. That's normal. I just couldn't fall asleep until 6. That's evil. Especially when some one wanted me up at 11. They got the angry "mnnnn!"

I told you to go to bed earlier... cry  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:14 pm
Nandelle
Glorfirith Annun

Yeah... I know... my common sense went to bed before me again though.  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:27 pm
Glorfirith Annun
Nandelle
Glorfirith Annun

Yeah... I know... my common sense went to bed before me again though.

That happens to me a lot. 3nodding  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games