Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:08 pm
Energy drinks are gross. >__< Not sure what it is about the taste that I don't like, but I've tried several and haven't liked a one. I prefer a nice hot shower or exciting music to wake me up and keep me going.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:10 pm
Heh, thanks, guys. 3nodding

Cobalt, I'll forgive you this time. wink heart

As for drinks, I absolutely LOVE cream soda, root beer, and ginger ale. Great flavours, those. I also enjoy the occasional Moxie Cola, for some reason.  

Trowa The Fearless

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:30 pm
*wipes sweat from brow*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:20 am
I can't handle energy drinks at all, my heart starts beating furiously and my chest starts hurting and I feel like fainting... mix that with alcohol and I would be a dead girl.

Looks like I'm the only stupid person in this guild then, though I already knew that. I drink to get drunk, not always, but pretty often. I don't really care what opinions other people have about it, so don't give me a lecture about it. I know it's not good and blah blah blah, but I still do it since it's my way of dealing with stress, school and work... and last but not least personal s**t, since I can be a messed up psycho at times and this summer sure has proved it.

I drink beer, I like it. Much better than all the nasty sweet crap you guys have been listing. Sweet liquor makes me feel like throwing up, ick! Favorite drink is some nice italian red wine, love it love it.

Well partying and drinking and socializing is pretty much where all my money goes, which is why I need to work a lot while studying...  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:27 am
*latches onto Mou* <3 Dx

Tana likes alcohol, doesn't matter what form it comes in, really. As long as it's drinkable.

But I do much things much worse than drink, so I really have no say in anything about responsibility.
---
Smoke break. ._.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:05 am
Well yes... I pretty much only do alcohol... tried other stuff, but nah (and goddamn expensive).

Used to party-smoke when I was around 17-19, but it really wasn't worth it, made me feel like crap. The social side was nice though, only now smoking is prohibited in all bars in Finland and I really don't want to get out in the cold just to smoke :/

No really, I use snus though, since it beats smoking and gives you a real kick. Each time I feel a bit sleepy during a night out I take one snus and whoopie, I'm up again. <3 Pretty hard to buy though, since they aren't allowed to sell it in Finland (it's not illegal, but they just aren't allowed to sell it... don't ask why), so you have to travel to Sweden or Norway to get some :/

If you guys are wondering why I'm acting a bit weird today and all spazzy and stuff it's because I finally have a WHOLE weekend free, omg, can't even remember the last time I didn't have to work! Now today, some indian food with friends, then a party. Then tomorrow a lobster party with some other friends <3 <3 *hyped and happy*  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:53 am
Mou
I can't handle energy drinks at all, my heart starts beating furiously and my chest starts hurting and I feel like fainting... mix that with alcohol and I would be a dead girl.

Looks like I'm the only stupid person in this guild then, though I already knew that. I drink to get drunk, not always, but pretty often. I don't really care what opinions other people have about it, so don't give me a lecture about it. I know it's not good and blah blah blah, but I still do it since it's my way of dealing with stress, school and work... and last but not least personal s**t, since I can be a messed up psycho at times and this summer sure has proved it.

I drink beer, I like it. Much better than all the nasty sweet crap you guys have been listing. Sweet liquor makes me feel like throwing up, ick! Favorite drink is some nice italian red wine, love it love it.

Well partying and drinking and socializing is pretty much where all my money goes, which is why I need to work a lot while studying...

First: Woooot!!! Yay free weekends!!!

And you aren't stupid. If someone wants to get drunk, that's entirely their decision. I mean hell, it's fun, I can't blame you. I just don't like the headaches... lol.
And I understand with the sweetness, they give me headaches too. Which is why I normally drink tequila or whiskey instead. ninja

what's snus?

And on the energy drink thing....
K, so kinda funny story, but not that funny if it happens to you.
I finished a eight hour shift at my work, then they call me in to do the night shift, so another eight hours. I got up at 7:30 Am, ended work at 4, came back at 11, and worked until 6, no sleep. I did get to play blackjack though.. so it wasn't a total loss...
Anyways, I ended up taking in 760mg of caffiene. 440 is considered an OD. lol.
Soooo yeeaaa... I almost died from that little experience. But I did find out that it takes about three energy drinks to make my heart beat really fast.. and another two to make it beat really fast for 8 hours.

I still love them..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:38 am
*uber gliggles trowa* your back  

AlwynRowanwind

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:39 am
smile lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:13 am
Today at the street-market I was verbally assaulted by a goth[y] black woman tourist. I was amused at first until she tried to bring a [small] blade on me. Luckily I carry my nine inch blade around with me everywhere (that isn't illegal for me to do so). n_n  

Tanakietsu

Seto_Hayashi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:38 am
Yay!! From alcohol to violence! What a common path we tread across! Seriously though, that kinda sucks. Glad you're okay, Tana. ^^

I don't think people who drink tough drinks are stupid. I just REALLY don't like what tastes like bread that's sat in a cup of mustard for two weeks. So yeah, you guys go enjoy your beer and whiskey, and I'll take my fruity sweet things. Everybody wins! ^_^

Though you have to share the vodka :<

HI DT!!!! *waves incessantly*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:47 am
*gaspeth* SETO! *hugs*  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Seto_Hayashi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:51 am
*snickers n' hugs* you're like, the only person on XD how goes?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:53 am
seriously?! O_o weird... actually, no. It's no so weird... sweatdrop
and as for your other question: Not much is happening here on the lovely east coast of the US of A. lol My life is pretty boring this beautiful Friday (*sarcasm*)! lol  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Seto_Hayashi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:59 am
Yeah, I hear ya. Boring is the word of the day. but, as long as i have my sketch book, I wont die from it. ^^ the sketch book si the ultimate anti-bored-er thing. yeah.

Its really nice when i dont wanna pay attention in class ^^;  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games