Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:16 pm

eek
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Im a nara and all i have to do is catch them,then push there eye ha

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:17 pm

lol, guess yesterday was special XD

@Ice: Well that wont work on me, I'll do you like the previous two naras I faced...Kill you.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Actually dizzle pretty much Sekkai Reigan = Taijutsu eye if you are offensive. Byakugan = Defensive.

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Improbable Insanity
Actually dizzle pretty much Sekkai Reigan = Taijutsu eye if you are offensive. Byakugan = Defensive.

Yup, though I already have Sekkai reigan like speed(Fast and can create after images), so It's kinda like I have both mrgreen
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:35 pm

But Dizzle, I have sekkai Reigan, super flexibility and the ability to predetermine your moves (Once I finish learning my jutsu.) so, even though you can move fast, I will know what you are doing BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:39 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Improbable Insanity

Yup, though I already have Sekkai reigan like speed(Fast and can create after images), so It's kinda like I have both mrgreen

The after images were from me,just saying
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Firu Shinra
But Dizzle, I have sekkai Reigan, super flexibility and the ability to predetermine your moves (Once I finish learning my jutsu.) so, even though you can move fast, I will know what you are doing BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

lol, My one mastered style is enough, when I master the others, my speed will surely surpass Sekkai Reigan, and my taijutsu skills will be beats, I'll be able to see everything coming, that's not even counting that I have Byakugan, I gotta get on my J.O.B XD

I just noticed, you dont get a weapon style blaugh

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:43 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Firu Shinra

lol, My one mastered style is enough, when I master the others, my speed will surely surpass Sekkai Reigan, and my taijutsu skills will be beats, I'll be able to see everything coming, that's not even counting that I have Byakugan, I gotta get on my J.O.B XD

You only just noticed, after I stated that I had two taijutsu styles? I'm sorry, but that is depressing, after hearing you repeat it so many times to newcomers.

And once again, I will be able to predetermine what you are doing, plus, your main element is lightning, correct?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Firu Shinra
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Firu Shinra

You only just noticed, after I stated that I had two taijutsu styles? I'm sorry, but that is depressing, after hearing you repeat it so many times to newcomers.

And once again, I will be able to predetermine what you are doing, plus, your main element is lightning, correct?

I knew, just was joking, you guys get serious too fast XD

lol, So will I, just much,much,much better. (If I master all the styles I plan to)

Nope, FIYA!!! scream scream

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:58 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Firu Shinra
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Firu Shinra

I knew, just was joking, you guys get serious to fast XD

lol, So will I, just much,much,much better. (If I master all the styles I plan to)

*Facepalm* There are only certain styles that allow you to even scratch the surface of predicting another's movements before they initiate them. Hence the reason I chose the styles that I chose. As well as the reason why I choose to stay with Sound. We constantly learn things that help give us an advantage in a fight, so we can remain on par with other villages, if not excel.

How was that serious? It was obviously me just trying to screw around XP If I wanted to be serious, it would have looked something more like this:
"YOU STUPID ******** REDNECK TEXAN! DO YOU NOT KNOW ANYTHING?! DID YOU GET ANY BRAINS YOU HAD, KNOCKED OUT WHEN YOU WERE RUNNING AROUND WITH A BUCH OF GUYS AND GRABBING BALLS!!?? ********, NO WONDER YOUR GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T WANT YOU!?" LOL But, in all seriousness, I wouldn't actually say that to you, you crazy ********? What are your elements?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Firu Shinra
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Firu Shinra
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Firu Shinra

I knew, just was joking, you guys get serious to fast XD

*Facepalm* There are only certain styles that allow you to even scratch the surface of predicting another's movements before they initiate them. Hence the reason I chose the styles that I chose. As well as the reason why I choose to stay with Sound. We constantly learn things that help give us an advantage in a fight, so we can remain on par with other villages, if not excel.

How was that serious? It was obviously me just trying to screw around XP If I wanted to be serious, it would have looked something more like this:
"YOU STUPID ******** REDNECK TEXAN! DO YOU NOT KNOW ANYTHING?! DID YOU GET ANY BRAINS YOU HAD, KNOCKED OUT WHEN YOU WERE RUNNING AROUND WITH A BUCH OF GUYS AND GRABBING BALLS!!?? ********, NO WONDER YOUR GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T WANT YOU!?" LOL But, in all seriousness, I wouldn't actually say that to you, you crazy ********.

Really? What are your elements?

lol, Im not a texan yet XD

Fire then lightning, those are my elements.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:03 pm

ahahaha, speed is nothing when you have a tattoo barrier around you razz
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:07 pm

Dizzle....I think we need to show him the definition of true speed. XD

See, Dizzle specializes in blunt force speed, whereas I specialize in molecular speed. Dizzle speeds up to the point where a simple punch can zoom at about 100 miles an hour, once he finishes his training. I however, use the speed to hyperactivate my entire body, which will allow me to vibrate my molecules and enter your shield.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:12 pm

lol, he got it right mrgreen .
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games