Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:20 am
Exotic? What do you consider exotic? I'll have you know that character was a living cloud of acid.... I miss him. I really want to use him again. Maybe I will in another RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:23 am
I think in PS its a case of either exotic or traditional with explanations.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:25 am
Speaking of traditional, I must be the only person in the world who has never had a vampire character.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:28 am
Possibly.
Also, I had an rp idea. Spy Vs Spy, quite simply. Two sides, the black spies and the white spies. The whole point of it is to try and beat the other side by stealing their plans and blowing them up using ridculous and offbeat weapons.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:28 am
I haven't, I refuse vampires and other non-human creatures (werewolves, zombies, et cetera).

I hate not being human.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:30 am
Spy VS Spy sounds hilarious! Do we get to use cartoon physics? Hey, maybe that could be my power, cartoon physics! That'd be awesome.....  

welian

Crew

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:37 am
Of course. The whole point is to try and emulate the cartoons as best possible. The Grey spy ideas going to be recycled because theres male and female spies on both sides.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:19 pm
NeoNeon
So, as a character for PS (if I choose to join).... Should I pick a technowizard, a snake-whisperer, or the amazing powers of hydrochloric acid?

Snake-whisperer or Hydrochloric acid. smile  

Panpear

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:25 pm
I'm fond of my snake-whisperer, mostly because of the mythology surrounding snakes. And that snakes are just plain awesome, even if they scare the bejeebers out of me. Did you know many snakes tend to leave humans alone, or even run away rather then have a confrontation? That means my character will probably prefer to conveniently disappear whenever there's trouble. Ooh, maybe the acid can be the venom!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:43 pm
I've had two vampires in my RP career. I tend to go for humans.

Well, Skreemer, I guess I would describe it as follows: Former members of the British Library Special Operations Division have broken away after the murder of the leader by his assistant's sister, and have formed a terrorist organisation (led by the killer) with the intent to destroy the Library. It'll be a small RP, with only fourteen players. Actually, that's not terribly small, is it? sweatdrop  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:09 pm
Dewp, dewp, dee-dewp.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:20 pm
I have never had a vampire character. Not a big fan of vampire or zombie roleplays, just not interesting. *shrug*

I do, however, love non-human characters. As in, very non-human. Like, gryphons and aliens and stuff. :3

IIIIII'm baking bread! :9  

Cobalt

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:26 pm
I have a character who looks like an Angel Imp! It's an extremely sensitive empath.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:27 pm
What form of empath, Neo? Physical, emotional, a bit of both?  

Trowa The Fearless

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:30 pm
Emotional, it sees emotions as colors and patterens, and feels them like vibrations. It's intelligent enough to analyze them, but very childish because it's hardly a year or two old...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games