Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:18 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan stood up now too, next to Ravin.
He rolled his eyes at the couple before him. Mostly out of envy. He wanted to have Ravin llike before but it was just too weird with her being pregnant.
And all that jazz.

He sighed inwardly.
"Alls I know is I gotta get a tux," He shrugged.
Fun. Fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:39 am
neutral  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:53 am
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well, I'm not sure if you have fabric, Ronnie," she said. "If you do have fabric, you can probably start working on the dress. We also need to get a few other things. Order decorations, design and order a cake (maybe), get tuxes for our handsome men here..."

Ravin glanced around at everything. "Did I forget anything?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:34 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled and looked at Ravin. "Didn't you two already go pick out fabric?" the last time they had gone out he thought that was what they had done. That was when they got skittles...(xD) Which he had yet to rip off of Veronica, he would have to remind her about it when they got home. A secretive smile crept onto his face and he kissed the top of Veronica's head again, enjoying his private joke.
"Well, I already have a tux Ravin. I think we may have to go get one for Dylan though because he is a bit wider than me but shorter... Not the right size at all really..."

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:46 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica had started to say the same thing that Hunter was saying when Ravin mentioned the fabric.
"Yeah hon, we picked it out when we bought that awful excuse for a dress," She laughed and Hunter kissed her head.
Which reminded her about the Amelia thing and what she interrupted.
Hmm. Well that pretty much planned out the rest of their evening.

"Decorations, flowers included there, uhm... cake and tuxedo for Dylan," She nodded laughing at Hunters comment about the tuxedos and Dylan.
"Be nice baby," She giggled, not really meaning it. And that was obvious.
She turned to peck him on the cheek.
"But uhm, yeah. So where to first then?" They were right next to a flower place, right? Oh yeah!
"Come on," Veronica turned, pulling Hunter with her out the door, hoping the other two.. or three followed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:48 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan just nodded, he go with whatever.
And then, of course, Hunter had to be an a**.
He bit his lip, faking a laugh. "Don't worry Hunter, I wouldn't wear anything of yours." He rolled his eyes.
Veronica and him were being all lovey dovey. He sighed again and Veronica was telling them to come along.
Well, that was like her. Apparently, Veronica liked control.
Ha.. Ha.. Must be interesting for them two in bed. Hunter seemed like a control freak as well.
Odd.

Dylan slid his arm down Ravins back and to her waist, leading her after the two.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:03 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin followed everyone else, waddling as fast as she could (it was hard when you were pregnant). She tried not to lean into Dylan and succeeded greately on keeping herself stable.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:06 pm
(( Yay waddle xD ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:10 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter called back over his shoulder "Well that's a good thing" He chuckled and let Veronica lead him out of the store, not really sure where they were going but he figured Veronica knew what was going on. He was only here by request anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:13 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica laughed and leaned into Hunter. "You're so cute," She smiled, pulling him out the door and into the next store. Flowers.
Perfecto.
She turned to see Ravin waddling with Dylan.
"Aww, honey. Thats gotta suck," She looked Hunter over and then looked back at Ravin.
"Sweetie, I changed my mind... Whats the chance that thats going to happen to me? Because.. Eh. I don't think I really need kids." She sighed softly before turning to look at all the flowers.
"Mmk, Raye, what kind do you want?"

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:15 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan looked around and glanced down at Ravin, waddling.
He sighed, scooping her up into his arms and carrying her inside the store that Veronica had pulled Hunter into.
And he set Ravin down by the brunette girl.
"Its up to you babe," He stood behind her, arms wrapped as far around her waist as her stomach would allow.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:40 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter raised an eyebrow at her. "I didn't know you wanted kids in the first place..." he said in reference to her changing her mind. And if he had any say about it then she wasn't going to be having kids. He wouldn't risk losing her.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:28 pm
(( This is what Happens when Billie-Jean Gets Bored xD ))

The current totals are as follows.

Evo is # 14 out of 19,961 people, with 10,668 posts to date

Sam is # 28 out of 19,961 people, with 8486 posts to date

Demo is # 118 out of 19,961 people, with 3753 posts to date

XD so we have all agreed not to let me get bored again xD lol ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 pm
[[whoot! I posted more than the lot of ya! razz ]]

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin glanced up at Dylan and smiled. He scooped her up into his arms and carried her inside the store Ronnie had chosen. Ravin glanced around at the store and thought devilishly. She grinned and glanced around at her company.

"Let's see... Vampires, blood, horror...," she thought out loud. "Hmm, how about we do a theme? Red and black roses. We can actually look like vamps for once."

Ravin smiled, showing her teeth and looking more like a vampire than she had ever had before. "Watcha think?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 pm
(( You've been part of the guild longer xP ))

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games