Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:30 pm
"Ah...Looks like I sent you over here for nothing then..." Gray said before looking at Gil.

"Singlehandedly infiltrated their ship and brought back Demi, eh? It seems I underestimated your abilities." he added with a chuckle.

"Well, I wasn't about to let a fellow soldier die if I could save them..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:33 pm
"I doubt they would have killed her." Lady said, blinking her eyes. "If they went through so much trouble to kidnap her, then why kill her on the ship? The Chaos Gundam might as well have just finished her off instead of having his Dogas toss her over to him to fly away with."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:36 pm
"Psychological gain, Revenge against KAVA, or hell, maybe the idiot in that gundam had a grudge with Alex Charmine..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:41 pm
"Most likely the last two. Everyone seems to have a grudge against her father and some are low enough to not hit him, but instead his daughter, which would cause him to feel twice as pain as she did during whatever ordeal she suffered through.
And no doubt she has some amount of political power. Maybe not as much as her father, but enough she could leave a mark if she knows where and how to hit."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:44 pm
"Which reminds me...I'm going to go see how Demi is doing..." Gil said, walking out of the hangar.

"Well then, it appears you won't need to be stationed here." Gray said, looking at Lady.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:47 pm
"So it seems." Lady sighed heavily, watching Gil leave. "I doubt he hit her head hard enough to keep her grounded, so it looks like my girl is going back into storage.."

"...Demi..?" Alex whimpered, already crying as the girl started to wake up in the bed.

"Nnn..?" Demi groaned, looking around the room. "The Hell..?"

"Seems you got knocked out. Hit your head pretty hard." Laurent sighed, reading over her chart. "But the good news is, the drug's passed through your system now.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:52 pm
"Oh, not to worry. With how determined Sol-Neo is getting, I need everyone to be at their best, meaning you're given full access to it."

Gil walked in and looked over, hearing Laurent's report.
"So, it seems you'll be taking over the med-bay eh, Laurent?" he asked with a smirk before walking over to Demi's bed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:56 pm
Lady's eyes then began to sparkle as she looked back at Gray.
"REALLY?!"

"Well the others doctors have voted me up for it." Laurent grunted, smirking back at him. "But if I've learned anything from my previous boss, it's to not do s**t without talking to you first. So for now, we're without a head-doctor."

Demi blinked her eyes slowly, looking at Alex, then Laurent and lastly Gil.
"Who..? What..?"

Laurent's head picked, looking at Demi. "Don't stress yourself to much. The memory-loss is expected. Seems you hit your temple pretty hard. Amnesia is expected.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:58 pm
"Temporary, I hope..?" Gil asked, about Demi before looking at Laurent.
"And not to worry, I approve your promotion."

"Quite."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:02 pm
"Hopefully.." Laurent sighed. "Though I've seen people who've done less walk away not knowing who they were.."

"But she'll regain her memory...? Right..? Demi's gonna be okay, right..?"

"...Who the ******** is this Demi lady and why are you people in my room..?"

Lady just stared off into space for a few moments, before she laughed once. Then twice. Then the laughter grew, not stopping...  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:06 pm
"...Yikes..."

"I see..." Gil said with a sigh before sitting down in front of Demi's bed. He then looked up at Alex.
"...Would you like to help her remember until she regains her memory?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:09 pm
"You try being banned from your suit." Lady snapped, giving the Gray Baron a glare. A first for her.

"Do you seriously need to ask that..?" Alex asked dully.

"By the way Gil, you may wanna change.." Laurent nervously laughed, pointing at the Sol-Neo uniform he was still wearing.

"...Okay I've had enough of this." Demi scoffed, pulling the blankets off herself and crawling out of bed. "You people are crazy and I'm not sticking around for this."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:11 pm
"Ah...Right..." Gil said, before looking down at Demi.
"Stay in the bed. You need your rest." he said before exiting his room.

"Hey, I tried what I could to get it UN-banned."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:14 pm
"I know you did." Lady said, suddenly whimpering. "But I missed my suit so much... It was almost like losing a child..."

"You're not the boss of me." Demi scoffed, rolling her eyes at Gil. She then proceeded to walk out of the room.

"...Should we stop her..?"

"...I... don't... know..." Laurent said, blinking.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:25 pm
Gil returned about a minute later. Apparently he was wearing his normal clothing under the Sol-Neo Uniform.
He stood in the doorway, blocking Demi from exiting.
"Alright, if you want out, then can you tell me your name?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games