Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:05 pm
Nope.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:08 pm
I'll ask later, then. o wo

So... why do you want Yosuke to be Tier 2, anyway?  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:12 pm
Cause he's awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:15 pm
= w= b He IS Soji's best pal. Second one to get his Persona and such.  

Yokoalchemist
Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:25 pm
When I think of Yosuke, it's very difficult to forget that time he crashed his bike early on in the game... that pretty much set his competence level in my mind. XD;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:31 pm
;>> We all have our off-days..

vv Yosuke is awesome. Always have him in my party.  

Yokoalchemist
Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:32 pm
I think of that time when he solved a Murder Mystery, was the one who sat down at a table and figured out several important patterns and clues, and was the voice of the main character in that game so he essentially was the brains behind the entire outfit before Naoto came along. >_>

Or as I like to put it...
*Mitsuo Kubo arrested*
Chie: It's done! 8D
Yukiko: We saved the town!
Yosuke: Nothing about this matches up with the previous murders though. I think there might be someone else out there...
Chie: Shuttup stupid! 8D
Yukiko: There's no way that's true. 8D
Soji: *Can't say anything because of gameplay incompetence*

...also, it DOES point out that his bike was legitimately broken. >.> He didn't not know how to ride it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:34 pm
o wo *claps for Ryo* This is all very true.. vv Stupid broken bike. That's why he was saving up for a motorcycle.  

Yokoalchemist
Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:04 pm
Still. XD

On the other hand, at least he realizes the dangers of letting the girls cook...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:09 pm
At least he knows to protect his a**. v_v;  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:28 pm
..................................... sweatdrop

Bring this up or not bring this up...?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:36 pm
Rednal
..................................... sweatdrop

Bring this up or not bring this up...?

It's a throwback to the Persona 4 Arena. It's dialogue he has when someone brings up that he MIGHT have to fight Kanji.
Who....Well, yeah.  

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:38 pm
Dialogue has nothing to do with what I'm thinking. XD;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:46 pm
Let me settle these debates here and now...'cause I'm tired of hearing them, and apparently some people won't listen to a ruling unless it comes straight from my mouth.

1. Yosuke v. El Power Debate: Persona Fused Original I. Teamers are far, far superior to introductory level Shadow Fused Villains. Shadow Fusion is the first level of Messenger Villains...Persona Fusion is the Highest level for any I. Teamer. Between the two of them, there's no comparison...Yosuke could, in all likelihood, end that fight any time he wanted. Play Persona 4 or P4:Arena and look past the comic moments, then tell me Yosuke and Soji (and later Naoto) weren't the only brains of that operation...and that Yosuke wasn't easily one of your very best party members. You can't. That is why Yosuke's skills should be respected, both deductively and physically. He is the hands-down I. Team #2.

2. El's Power Level Debate: What I said from the start was Shadow Fusion-level. From the start, I don't know how the Hell Rednal ever got Very High level skills for a normal Shadow Fused Character, but the reason I said nothing was because I assumed he was looking off of the profiles of other Shadow Fused Messengers (like Suigetsu) in order to gauge the levels since I don't remember creating a format for them. ...That said, when it was brought to my attention that he wasn't on level with Suigetsu and the other Messengers, on two (let me bold that for emphasis) occasions I told the person in question to relay Rednal the message that I wanted him scaled back to Suigetsu level...not to be a jerk, but because that was the level I wanted El to be from the start for this storyline (again, without looking, I assumed that the higher level El had been made at was Suigetsu's level...my fault for not being more thorough, I guess). I didn't need hammers with super-boosted powers to try and play around with original I. Teamers...I just wanted a few decently-powered bodies to fill out the bracket and provide any originals with a good fight before losing (fairly, not out of charity).

In my opinion, El, as he is now, is stupidly overpowered for the level he was supposed to be at. But I don't care so much, and am willing to let it slide, as long as I'm not going to have to deal with this OoC crap and Rednal's constant 'benevolent' assertions he will 'let' someone win who should beat him without breaking a sweat. Again, Yosuke > El...and Yosuke > a LOT of people, whether you like it or not. That is not a matter that is up for debate.

3. The Great Croc Debate: No matter how many times you insist, Crocs will never be in-fashion. They just won't. They are garish and terrible, and they don't go with anything.

That is all.

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:53 pm
Having said that, good evening everyone.
Sup? ^ ^

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games