Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My beau has been replaying Cyberpunk 2077 recently, so I couldn't pass up posting this GIF after finding it. >>;

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:23 pm

I think Cyberpunk: Edgerunners made the game shoot up popularity with people again; At least I seen it getting more popular on YouTube with showing locations or even builds after the anime came around.

Which their anime is enjoyable, so I would recommend watching it if you're interested in a short Cyberpunk world anime. (It's a Netflix release but if you don't have a Netflix, you could go to wcostream.net {were I watched it all} for they got it in English and subbed there, & from there it's just pick your preference.)

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:00 pm
Tobi Kaito

My beau is watching the anime, and he enjoys it!
Unfortunately, I've a friend who has been posting a bunch of gobshite involving that anime in a discord server we're in and he's basically ruined it for me - I have practically negative interest in the anime at this point.
(Plus all the people rabid over their waifus and husbandos from that anime and just, haha, no thanks. Knowledge of the fan base can really make or break things for me, and it is unfortunate.)

My beau thinks I'm this character, and I'm not really sure what that says about me. cat_rofl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:59 am

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:11 pm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:19 pm

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:04 pm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:52 pm
Queen Spazzy

I get not liking something due to some of the things done by the multiples of bad kinds of fans' behaviors. I personally avoided Homestuck until my friend kinda but also didn't force it on us all, by one summer making us all read for different characters when we had nothing planned to do that summer week.

The reason I honestly personally avoided Homestuck so much was cause of the news I heard from fans whom went to conventions about the few bad HS fans when they met a person whom was cancer zodiac. So I avoided the webcomic for ages until my friend made us all read it that summer thinking it was a whole thing that was heavy anti-cancer zodiac people that made it's bad kinds of fans attack people whom were cancer zodiacs.

And I honestly only agreed to read it with my friends cause of my curious nature being all "is it anti-cancers, what has some HS fans attacking one another for being a cancer?"

As for big things I never at all got into I only know of iCarly from internet memes, and other people talking of it, I never watched the show minus trying to once with a friend whom was a heavy fan spoiling it's whole episode to the point I always imagined him spoiling it so never tried to watch it again. (and honestly idk if iCarly was a big thing or not I avoided it so much, but it was huge in my school yard talk so I assume. sweatdrop )  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:54 pm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:26 pm
Tobi Kaito

Ahh, Homestuck is a big offender for me, too! I used to go to a convention regularly, and all the Homestuck cosplayers I met were.... not bad, exactly, but DEFINITELY not my kind of people. (And all the weirdly aggressive fans on the internet were a huge turn-off, too.)
I avoided Fairy Tail for a LONG time because of the rabid fan base, too. Once the story wrapped up, though, the fans wound down and a couple of my friends gave it high recommendations, and I found out it was made by the same person who wrote an old anime I ADORED as a kid (Rave Master; I'm showing my age by naming this...), and even shared a character (I love Plue, Plue is so cute), so I finally broke down and watched a few episodes with my friends. Then I kind of fell in love with it and kept watching it. I only made it through, like, the first season, though. Need to get back to it eventually, but books are taking up most of my free time right now...

My school wasn't so much into iCarly, but a couple of my younger cousins were into it, so I know a bit about it. It definitely had some entertaining moments. If you know the memes, though, that's really all you need to know of iCarly, haha~
My school was more into the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana; I never needed to watch an episode of either (not that I wanted to do so), art class gossip could catch me up on both in minutes. =w=; The girls were also all weirdly obsessed with Taylor Swift...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:34 pm
Here's a Plue GIF, since I mentioned him.
Weird little snowman thing, SO CUTE.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:20 pm
Somehow, a rooster in sneakers is just as terrifying as a normal rooster...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:45 am
Queen Spazzy
Basically me on the rare occasions I go to the cinema.
(It's the only time I indulge in popcorn. I may love popcorn, but popcorn does not return my feelings.)

Me!! I can't go to the movies without getting popcorn lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:29 pm
Blind Blindness
Me!! I can't go to the movies without getting popcorn lol

I go to the cinema maybe twice a year? So it's a good deal for me since I REALLY shouldn't eat popcorn, haha~ (Also, cinema tickets are INSANE these days, and it's hard to justify paying to give myself a migraine more than just a few times a year.)
Usually I go once with my mom for whatever new Minions/Despicable Me comes out, and the beau and I will go once a year as a present to whatever he wants to see, a Marvel or Star Wars movie is usually the pick.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:26 pm
Continuing the at the theater talk, I guess we're the need theater popcorn crowd here cause I also want/need popcorn at the movies to enjoy myself.

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games