Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:33 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Neryem

User Image

Excited nerd girl who is hyperactive and a little sister to everyone. Has a knack for getting into trouble or just being too carefree to really notice.

oo i like em
they both sound pretty cool
I'll probably go with the boy since there's too many girls here.
Maybe nerd girl will be created later if anybody wants a little sister lol

Sounds good by me.
Could always bring the nerd girl in during the next school year as a first year

Both do sound pretty good ^^ Plus you totally can bring one of them in for the next year I plan on bringing in another student when the time is right 3nodding

Also hello ^^

Lol nice -- ive also been planning on a student for next year, but thats a long way off from now
It'll be fun though (: lookin forward to it all

Yeah its not a big secret but I plan to bring in Koru's cousin Staci from minor character to regular when the time comes ^^ She's basically like Koru but a lot more....energetic? Fierce? Blunt? Over-competitive?
Nice (:
Nirav doesn't have any younger siblings I've planned for, but Ava has a brother, Charlie
He wouldn't be at Ordell next year, but instead the year after
I dunno if I'd play him though -- I've always tended towards keeping my characters as far away from each other as possible (Like Ava and Nirav -- in a lot of ways, opposites)
So whatever student I make would be unaffiliated w/ Ava, Nirav, and Lorrie  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:53 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Hey everyone, coming back after an extended absence. I had some bad anxiety for a bit but I'm feeling a lot better now =w=

Looking forward to getting back to the RP with everyone ^w^

4laugh Good to see you! Glad you're doing better ^^ If you ever need to talk though I'm all ears wink  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:16 pm
DJ Double B

Nice (:
Nirav doesn't have any younger siblings I've planned for, but Ava has a brother, Charlie
I dunno if I'd play him though -- I've always tended towards keeping my characters as far away from each other as possible (Like Ava and Nirav -- in a lot of ways, opposites)

That's understandable you RP to write with other people so not a lot of people have their own characters interacting. Since I've had these characters for a long time I've always wanted to really play out their interactions together so I'm excited too XD
Koru has a 21 old sister and baby brother (2) so cousin was next family option!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:20 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

Nice (:

That's understandable you RP to write with other people so not a lot of people have their own characters interacting. Since I've had these characters for a long time I've always wanted to really play out their interactions together so I'm excited too XD

nice haha
ive got some ideas but it's all a long way away though crying im lookin forward to it tho  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:55 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

Nice (:

nice haha
ive got some ideas but it's all a long way away though crying im lookin forward to it tho

Wait, so I'm not the only one who plans for future years?

I may or may not have plots and characters that stretch all the way to year seven >>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:58 pm
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Hey everyone, coming back after an extended absence. I had some bad anxiety for a bit but I'm feeling a lot better now =w=

4laugh Good to see you! Glad you're doing better ^^ If you ever need to talk though I'm all ears wink

Thanks >w<  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:04 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

Nice (:

nice haha

Wait, so I'm not the only one who plans for future years?

I may or may not have plots and characters that stretch all the way to year seven >>

I plan a little but not super far ahead -- don't know how much time I'll have in the waaay distant future  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:05 am
Prairiefox
London the Carbink
Silly me. whee
I totally forgot to do the catching post for my new shiny Dedenne on the Grassland. cat_sweatdrop
Whelp! Deep apologies to the Mods around here, tehehe. Probably gonna post it back in the afternoons or possibly in the evening and hopefully my character will accomplish it before the timeskip. cat_xp

I know I replied to this already but I talked it over with the rest of the crew and with the phase over officially now here's what we're gonna do:

Since you did do all the work of the other posts, but forgot the capture post, we will allow you to post the capture post as a flashback AFTER the timeskip. We will consider this an official catch.

BUT We want to make it clear that this is a one-time thing and should not be made a habit of because we won't be making any more exceptions like this again.

Sweet bliss!
Ahh thank you PrairieFox you saved my back and that I must be forever grateful to what you and the mods have done. My character can know move in with peace. And... cat_sweatdrop Where should I character start for the timeskip? Ermegawrsh. I'm confused. cat_redface

London the Carbink

Ursine Donator

1,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

London the Carbink

Ursine Donator

1,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:13 am
Now I'm decided since it is the morning phase I'll just let him wake up in the most common place where you sleep. In his bedroom. cat_sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:48 am
don't mind me just using data from the Ordell world to make histograms.
Maybe that'll make them more fun

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:01 pm
London the Carbink
Prairiefox
London the Carbink
Silly me. whee
I totally forgot to do the catching post for my new shiny Dedenne on the Grassland. cat_sweatdrop
Whelp! Deep apologies to the Mods around here, tehehe. Probably gonna post it back in the afternoons or possibly in the evening and hopefully my character will accomplish it before the timeskip. cat_xp

I know I replied to this already but I talked it over with the rest of the crew and with the phase over officially now here's what we're gonna do:

Since you did do all the work of the other posts, but forgot the capture post, we will allow you to post the capture post as a flashback AFTER the timeskip. We will consider this an official catch.

BUT We want to make it clear that this is a one-time thing and should not be made a habit of because we won't be making any more exceptions like this again.

Sweet bliss!
Ahh thank you PrairieFox you saved my back and that I must be forever grateful to what you and the mods have done. My character can know move in with peace. And... cat_sweatdrop Where should I character start for the timeskip? Ermegawrsh. I'm confused. cat_redface

It's okay but your character officially has 1 out of 2 of their allowed shiny pokemon ^^ And no worries these things happen but like I said before this is a one time thing.
Well there's no more classes for this timeskip, winter break is approaching and all projects are done. Like the announcement said students have to meet at the daycare by saturday. Til then you can post your character anywhere on campus. Also rememebr its winter so cold and whatnot  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:04 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

wait what o-o?  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:14 am
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

wait what o-o?

I use facts about roleplay to keep myself focused on math.

Like I'll make up math problems ( probability of picking a kingdra student at random -inset formula with the number of kingdra students from the roster-

Histograms are a way to showcase continuous data in statistics and is what I was studying for my final that day.

Basically they look like this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But I have something like ( number of Harvey's relatives by age. Numer of pokemon Marcus has seen by level ect)

Basically I use pokemon to learn math.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:04 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

wait what o-o?

I use facts about roleplay to keep myself focused on math.

Like I'll make up math problems ( probability of picking a kingdra student at random -inset formula with the number of kingdra students from the roster-

Histograms are a way to showcase continuous data in statistics and is what I was studying for my final that day.

Basically they look like this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But I have something like ( number of Harvey's relatives by age. Numer of pokemon Marcus has seen by level ect)

Basically I use pokemon to learn math.

Oh that's cool owo Jimmy Neutron helped me learn square roots XD cartoons make you smarter >w>

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:22 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

Thanks >w<

Also totally up for any plans for Kirsi and Koru XD Im just having her dropping in on people ^^"  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games