Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:59 am

I'm going to an anime convention in April. If I see any Jill's, you guys'll be the first to know.

I dun want Jill anymore. I'm too much of a p***y to risk my pixelized throat on a fictional character. D"":
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:00 pm

I was just thinking Claire would be my best bet. Can't go as Alexia since I'm too dark and I'm not blonde. razz Or I could always go as Rain. :D

Vankala

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:16 pm

You could go as Hunnigan from RE4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:37 pm

Or Claire if nobody else suggested it.

[Le S h i t]

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:19 pm

Yea I'm going to an anime convention in June. Right now I'm looking at anime/video game characters that 1) Have long hair and 2) Wear loose clothing. The best thing I've found so far is Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto Shipuudden (I'm sure I spelled that wrong). Actually, that's the only character that I've been able to find that has those qualities. I even looked at guy characters.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:21 pm

Btw, I'm looking to buy a costume since I can't sew worth crap! sweatdrop

Vankala

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:33 pm

Personally, I'm working on a Lulu costume... I have the corset and I'm collecting belts from everyone I know.... so if you have a few leather belts laying around that you don't use... mail them to me? Haha.

I also have a Claire costume that's half finished... I need to get my red leather jacket tailored and embroidered... Yeah... I'm a dork. What of it.

Although, now that I think of it, I could pull of a very nicely done Angela from Silent Hill 2. I may not have short hair, but I think the point will get across...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:00 pm

I like Hinata. o3o All the other girls in Naruto are too preppy for me. >3>

If anybody here has ever watched Ouran High School Host Club, then I'll be going as Tamaki Suou. Yup, we've got the guts to cosplay.
What convention are you going to? Tekkoshocon for me.

[Le S h i t]

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:12 pm

OMG! You're going as Tamaki? xd I love that anime, even though I usually just like shonen anime. sweatdrop And yea, Tamaki's my favorite character in that anime. Oh, and I'm going to A-kon 19 May 30-Jun 1. Its here in Dallas. whee
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:21 pm

Exodia The Forbidden One
Lots of RE females have short hair.

Well, shorter hair is a hell of a lot easier to animate. It doesn't have to interact with the body, that's why.

And hey, maybe I'll go as Jill. xd

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:40 pm

Go as RE3 Jill! rofl
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:42 pm

Maybe I'll go as Ashley in her alternate costume. And I don't mean the suit of armor.

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:05 pm

You should go as Alexia in her second form. blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:35 pm

Oh Bio.... if you do dress up as Pop Star Ashley...

I'll go as Leon.

rofl

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:31 pm

Well, if we're talking conventions, I'll probably be going to A-kon in May-June. If you see an A.B.A. (Guilty Gear) cosplay, be sure to ask if she's Xe!
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games