Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhaella

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:58 pm
Nienna of the Valar
Glorfirith Annun
Nandelle
Glorfirith Annun
I got 6 baskets. But I got a couple for my friend that couldn't make it on this weekend.

I'm so dead. I was up til like 6. I couldn't fall asleep -__- I went to bed at like 4. That's normal. I just couldn't fall asleep until 6. That's evil. Especially when some one wanted me up at 11. They got the angry "mnnnn!"

I told you to go to bed earlier... cry

Yeah... I know... my common sense went to bed before me again though.

That happens to me a lot. 3nodding

ninja

My common sense never gets up in the first place...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:01 pm
Nandelle
ninja

My common sense never gets up in the first place...
I've noticed. But, who am I to talk, my brain never gets out of bed, and my body just barely. In fact, I use my computer in bed a good deal of the time. sweatdrop  

PearlZenith

Falathrim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:15 pm
Last time I read an excerpt from the Sillymarillion, I cringed.

I don't understand how an event can be disappointing. It's not like the admins ever come out and tell us about how there's going to be so much plot development, and that there will be hundreds of unique items to collect, and that the new battle system will be released, and all the fangirls will have their accounts deleted just for us...

...no, they just told us that there will be a ball, and there will be egg hunting. And what was there? A ball, and egg hunting.

What were you expecting?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:20 pm
Falathrim

I don't understand how an event can be disappointing. It's not like the admins ever come out and tell us about how there's going to be so much plot development, and that there will be hundreds of unique items to collect, and that the new battle system will be released, and all the fangirls will have their accounts deleted just for us...

...no, they just told us that there will be a ball, and there will be egg hunting. And what was there? A ball, and egg hunting.

What were you expecting?

Said all too well.  

Onoj

Imyavie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:23 pm
Falathrim

What were you expecting?

First of all, I don't want you to think I am being a whiny cry-baby item whore and thinking this years items were st00pid or whatever, because I am not. I couldn't care less for any item thrown at us. What I refer to is plot development. It's just...with Gambino's tower being built and stuff, I thought something was going to happen. I guess it is my fault for listening to other people speculations. It's not like I hated it or anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:55 pm
Falathrim

Well, I've ordered it now, so I shall let you all know whether it's amuising or not. I've heard some good reviews about it...so I guess I get to wait and see xd

I never expected that the easter event was going to be that great anyways, so I'm not complaining. I tend to think if there are items that I absolutely adore then it's a bonus, otherwise I just get one of each item (or try to) and keep them to remember the event. And chatting and such was fun, so I don't have a problem with it.

Although I was kind of hoping that something would happen, what with all the picket signs and Gambino making the huge tower, but I'm not disappointed. The plot will be developed at a later date *shrugs*  

Zurgi

Melian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:03 pm
I wasn't really expecting anything more than what we got. Chickie and bunny items - and the egg hunt again. I was satisfied.. whee Though plot development would be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:16 pm
Hey all I don't want to do this but I have run out of options. Ok I somehow get really lucky when it comes to items on Gaia and it seems I have succeeded again and have found someone who will sell their OMG for a 140k and right now I am about 19k pure short of what I need. I have a staff of angels for sell and any donations would be appreciated. She is only holding the trade until tomorrow (Tuesday) night so if you see this I will be at school. Like I said I don't want to do this but I have run out of options.

Thanks in advance. ^_^  

Onoj

SYFFER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:36 pm
Zurgi, you own my dream collection eek . I read this one book that was fairly ok and it was called "The Guide to Tolkien's World" and maybe get "Biography of J.R.R Tolkien". It's always fun to own the visual guides of the three movies too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:43 am
Onoj
Hey all I don't want to do this but I have run out of options. Ok I somehow get really lucky when it comes to items on Gaia and it seems I have succeeded again and have found someone who will sell their OMG for a 140k and right now I am about 19k pure short of what I need. I have a staff of angels for sell and any donations would be appreciated. She is only holding the trade until tomorrow (Tuesday) night so if you see this I will be at school. Like I said I don't want to do this but I have run out of options.

Thanks in advance. ^_^
poor Onoj, you already know why I cant. But good luck though.  

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:22 pm
SYFFER
Zurgi, you own my dream collection eek . I read this one book that was fairly ok and it was called "The Guide to Tolkien's World" and maybe get "Biography of J.R.R Tolkien". It's always fun to own the visual guides of the three movies too 3nodding

Actually, I do have the Biography that was done by Humphrey Carpenter sweatdrop I just don't know where it is right now and I was listing stuff by looking at what was up there, so I forgot to say that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:16 pm
Everyone can forget my previous post. Anyone notice anything different about me? wink  

Onoj

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:53 pm
Lovely hat Onoj, absolutely gorgeous xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:28 pm
Zurgi
Lovely hat Onoj, absolutely gorgeous xp

*walks in*

I agree! I will never have enough for one of those so I will admire it on you for ever and always. Or until you take it off. wink  

Serni

curumo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:18 pm
Oooh! Onoj rooocks. That was one freakin' long quest.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games