Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3146 3147 3148 3149 3150 3151 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

The Rogue Doll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:11 am
You actually can be allergic to the sun...

...and there are people who are allergic to water. Now THAT would suck a lot.

I think the only thing that would suck more than that would be...well I don't even know, that sucks a lot, we're made of mostly water, that's like being allergic to yourself!

Still, sun allergy sucks too.

http://www.dermadoctor.com/pages/newsletter101.asp For info on sun allergy or the lack there of or just fixing your itchies, DTT.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:06 am
True.. people can be allergic to the sun. Although technically the term is sensitive. (Unless you literally CANNOT be in sunlight. I knew someone who had that problem.)
However. As for the water thing...
I am not denying that a human can have a water allergy, simply stating that you will most likely (And by most likely I mean the chance is around 99.9999%) never meet anyone who has a water allergy. These people either die in the womb, as it is filled with water, or shortly after.
Personally, living in the south, being allergic to the sun would suck more than ALMOST anything. I think that a gluten or lactose allergy would be worse though.
--  

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Seto_Hayashi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:50 am
Sorry for killing this intellectual conversation, but I heard "gluten" allergy, and I immediately thought "allergic to bum?" XD geegle.

I'm allergic to eggs ;_;. But in the weirdest way possible. i can eat anything MADE with eggs, but I can't eat straight eggs. I can't, y'know, eat an egg sandwich, or scrambled eggs, or some such. But I can drink eggnog, eat desserts made with eggs, or anything like that. I don't know what it is, there's just somethin' about plain ol' eggs that my stomach doesn't like.

....which SUCKS, 'cuz I luvs me s'meggs. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:07 am
Huh.. Maybe you're just slightly allergic then. Sometimes you're only affected by the pure product if it's only a mild allergy.
I still say that a gluten allergy would be the worst..
No bread, no donuts, no bagels, no hamburgers (the buns..), no bread product at all, no cereal.. it would just suck.
Milk would also be horrible..
No ice cream!! aaah....  

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:12 am
Darn, I missed a chance to say hello to Doll... It's times like this that I hate sleeping late. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:19 am
tch, yeah... I'd cry without my milk-based fud. Yep. And the no-bread allergy! wah!!! I'd go insane!! I'd freakin' starve! Could i still have rice? ;_; gotta get my carbs from somethin'!  

Seto_Hayashi

The Rogue Doll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:35 am
It's ok, Trowa. I live in a technologically full to the rim plastic box now, so I will be around quite often.

So hi.

I didn't sleep at all last night! eek INSOMNIAAAA.

Ok, that's not exactly true. Fell asleep in the fridge getting milk for my cereal. But by the time I got to an appropriate place to sleep...I wasn't tired anymore.

And usually, Seto, I protest being torn from an intellectual conversation, but it took me three times to spell intellectual conversation (and the second time I Copy and pasted).

Besides...allergic to bum??? rofl And you are right eggs are delicious. Not to mention cake and french toast and angel food and omelets and...ok now I'm hungry.

The Veggie only menu they offer here in my new plastic box is going to KILL ME. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:58 am
You have made me hungry as well.. Sigh... I want an omelet...
I don't think you could have rice.. but maybe, not sure.  

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Seto_Hayashi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:18 am
Rice balls/ Onigiri are like... the best snack EVER. its really really good for you, as long as you don't eat thirty per sitting. I would die if I couldn't have rice balls....probably dying FROM eating rice balls XD

And yes...allergic to bum. Gluten reminded me of glutes which equals BUM. its all your fault for denying me rice balls!! augh! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:02 pm
Ahem. *clears his throat*

Your faith was strong, but you needed proof -
You saw her bathing on the roof -
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you -
She tied you -
To a kitchen chair -
She broke your throne, she cut your hair -
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah -

Hallelujah.
---
*walks away*

Tanakietsu

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:10 pm
lol. Quite random Tana-kun.
I see references tooo...
David and Bathsheba, and Sampson, but idk about the broken throne part..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:11 pm
Too much of John Cale's work has been influencing me lately. x_x  

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:12 pm
Okay, then... *watches as a tumbleweed rolls past the spot where Tana was standing*

As for you, Doll, yay! I look forward to having conversations with you.

And gluggling you! twisted *gluggles Doll tightly*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:07 pm
I love the new items! <3  

Tanakietsu

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:16 pm
Anch' io!

Particularly the goggles. xd  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3146 3147 3148 3149 3150 3151 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games