Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:14 pm

Kit smiled and turned around. He wiped his cape the was draped over his right arm. It completly conceald it nothing could be seen through thr thick white cloth.

(Note my Avi;s cloth on his arm...Thats what im talking about.)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:12 pm

pyro hasu
(1. jedi YOUR NOT SANNIN 2. You cant rp and kashensu what da heck r u suggesting or sayin jedi is sannin and you didt take da test for sannin)

((I am sannin, and you dont know if i can rp, because with jedi's current skill....how bout i come after you next huh?))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:21 pm

(LOL last time i checkd you were leader of the ANBU not sanin. ^^ And i dont recall you taking any tests. theres no debate your powerful...But i dont remeber anyone evr appointing you sanin...Which Raikage was it? )
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:26 pm

jedimastersonic
pyro hasu
(1. jedi YOUR NOT SANNIN 2. You cant rp and kashensu what da heck r u suggesting or sayin jedi is sannin and you didt take da test for sannin)

((I am sannin, and you dont know if i can rp, because with jedi's current skill....how bout i come after you next huh?))

(does it look like im afraid of you? and wut kit said is right anbu leader doesnt mean ur sannin)

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:28 pm

Me and jedi had started almost at the same time, I've never seen him take any Sannin test, I'm not demoting you jedi I'm just tell you your position.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:43 pm

((techniquely your not demoting him cause he was never sannin, also, when can i take my sannin test?))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:54 pm

((Wings, chill you'll be taken the test when everyone else does.))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:55 pm

(lol we all want to take the test...but i cant im still chunnin...any ways how many sannin's can their be?)

pyro hasu

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:58 pm

(two spots left in cloud, 3 maximun....)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:59 pm

crap so that means the chance of me becoming a sannin is slim?)

pyro hasu

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:00 pm

((Actually, it should be based off of ability rather than appointment. Sannin is just a title - Jedi is just about Sannin-level, which is why everyone thinks that he's a Sannin. So, basically, if you're here for long enough and train hard enough, you become a Sannin without appointment. But Anhellsin, while he was the Kumokage, appointed me a Sannin. ^^))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:02 pm

(ok well im trying to train hard for a new jutsu i thought of but im stuck in the exams)

pyro hasu

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:06 pm

iZann
((Jedi...when were you appointed Sannin anyway?!
Also I wanted to ask when was Ryoko appointed Densetsu?))

((During the period of Ahnellsin being the Raikage, Ryoko was promoted to Sannin. Inactivity for a period along with myself demoted us both to Densetsu. I swear I have one of the longest memories here.))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:09 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
lenon01
kit the philosipher
Kit reached the gates and stepped through them. Taking one hundred steps from the gates entrance he heard the gaurds talking. They were speaking of a fire in the village. the fire hed set. "Maybe ill wait..." Turning around Kit waited at the entranceinto the village.

(AlsoKit killed 76 innocent NPC. They were the late night workers there...That lost their lives. LOL being evil is so much fun)

((Yeah, I know. ^^ But it sucks when everyone wants to kill you later.))

((what u talking about? thats the best part))

((Hmmm...well, we all have different views on these things. I wasn't really truly evil, if you know...if I was, I'd be blowing things up again by now. Or I would have poisoned someone.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:12 pm

((Sorry Lenon, i just don't see it the way you do, for the fact being that i was Genin for 6 months, fighting on a Chunin level. Never once called myself chunnin.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games