Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
The Dark Archer Give Away // NEW BIGGER PRIZES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:09 pm
YES!!!! NOW I WIN~ twisted about time! xd rofl xd whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:58 pm
grins* I'm back ^_^ whee I want to win soooo bad blaugh I am a capricorn so the idea of having a capricorn avi has crossed my mine and a golden fleece could help with that >w<  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:14 pm
sighs it is freaking taking forever to upload these images >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:11 pm
grins* I love the Travel Channel xd I like to watch Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern~ whee whee blaugh 3nodding heart  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
I just went over the line I now have 7k ^_^ razz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:14 pm
I'll probably get to 8k by the time I'm completed with all the posting i'll be doing here today and then I can put something in my journal too ^_^ razz  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:15 pm
Let's see tomorrow I am going to school and i'll have to get all my makeup work since I've been gone like two days and tonight i need/want to get done all the work i already have that isn't completed heh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:17 pm
Smiles* grins* I looove to window shop and also to buy stuff but mainly window shopping is the best xd rofl  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:19 pm
I think I've collected all the gargoyle stuff available on gaia ^_^ I am about to check though just to be sure ^_^ Also I am trying really super duper hard to get a fausto's bottle along with a yukai's treasure ^_^( eek I am just saying this no one take this as asking for it okay?) xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:21 pm
I was sick yesterday pretty badly and well i wanted to and probably would have despite not feeling well gone to my workout but i'd fallen asleep and my ride was gone and the gym was going to close soon anyway sad I did however do a set of one hundred lifts on each arm of a ten pound weight ^_^ sweatdrop 3nodding  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:23 pm
oh, and i mentioned i'm fasting? well to fast and do it healthily you have to be careful because it raises your blood toxicity levels due to the fat stored and tissue stored toxins that you are burning and therefore letting lose of their prison it can make you dizzy and get sudden sweats though it seems to level out a bit more after three days or so ^_^ cool wink 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:24 pm
12, twelve, douze, ^_^  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm
13, thirteen-
User Image
I love tigers ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:29 pm
whoo that was close I got kicked to a different screen xd I have a really bad time trying to get back if i don't come directly back after getting kicked off especially with my new aol and this new gaia system and my older computer they just don't always get along so great ~ rolleyes razz  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:32 pm
grins* Did you know there is a store that buys lost luggage from airlines that have held the luggage for 30 days? After that they sell it to this store and the store sells it to its customers ^_^ xd
oh and this is number fifteen so I'll be on page sixteen next >w<  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games