Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:55 pm
Queen Spazzy

Being quite honest since I live to even this day in a town meant more for retiring souls I feel just about anything that could be a school yard fad of fashion or a beloved series or game thing was a thing in my school someplace.

just making a long list of phases my school had in no order at all; Pokemon, Lego Bionicle, iCarly, TMNT, Teen Titans, Captain Underpants, Harry Potter (my favorite one back then even if I hid being a Slytherin back then cause sick of being called evil for being sorted one on the harry potter website before wizarding world happened. Still a Slytherin to this day but now I give 0 craps if people see me evil as I just simply don't care now as I grown to not care over my life from all I dealt with with people.), LoTR (also one of my favorites back then as I loved to talk with any kid even if they were seen more popular about something so nerdy before they all became dicks whom cared only for popularity.), Narnia, Digimon (which I enjoyed as we all back then would team up on the digivice game if you even recall those old toys and worked as a team.), D&D, VtM, Werewolf, Twilight Saga books (which I hated cause girls got all weird standards to live up to just to hang out with them even.), playing any normal cards game phase, school yard gambling phase, & what I like to call all our delinquent phase (we fused our still having love of south park and all got an attitude no matter what school clique we were in, so even us so called out cast losers would down a popular person like a jock or rich kid that was gifting other kids to become popular if given the shot to do so as they messed with us.)

Honestly school was more fun for some of those, but also became pure chaos for the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:04 pm
Tobi Kaito

I went to a few different schools throughout my primary/secondary education, so what was "hot" was different in each one and I got to experience quite the range, haha~
I recognize all those things, though! Pretty much every entry on your list was a big thing at one school or another, interestingly enough!
My middle school was BIG on schoolyard gambling and TCGs (and gambling on TCGs...). Like, we literally had rules banning all forms of card games and dice and any 'gambling implement.' This literally didn't stop anyone, though, just made the kids better at hiding it.
Oh, oh, a Slytherin? My beau is a Slytherin! I'm a Ravenclaw, myself (though I could probably hack it well enough in any house, to be honest). My thoughts on Slytherin are that they're just generally highly driven individuals. Like, the house doesn't make a person 'evil,' every house has bad eggs.
The Twilight fad was an awful thing, both my high schools shared it and just, ugh... I read the first book. It was okay. Tried to read the second book. Didn't make it more than fifty pages into it (I still have the book; I use it as a paperweight and to weigh down my crochet projects when I wet block them cat_lol ). ******** awful example of teen literature that encouraged so many bad traits...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:39 pm
Queen Spazzy
Tobi Kaito

I went to a few different schools throughout my primary/secondary education, so what was "hot" was different in each one and I got to experience quite the range, haha~
I recognize all those things, though! Pretty much every entry on your list was a big thing at one school or another, interestingly enough!
My middle school was BIG on schoolyard gambling and TCGs (and gambling on TCGs...). Like, we literally had rules banning all forms of card games and dice and any 'gambling implement.' This literally didn't stop anyone, though, just made the kids better at hiding it.
Oh, oh, a Slytherin? My beau is a Slytherin! I'm a Ravenclaw, myself (though I could probably hack it well enough in any house, to be honest). My thoughts on Slytherin are that they're just generally highly driven individuals. Like, the house doesn't make a person 'evil,' every house has bad eggs.
The Twilight fad was an awful thing, both my high schools shared it and just, ugh... I read the first book. It was okay. Tried to read the second book. Didn't make it more than fifty pages into it (I still have the book; I use it as a paperweight and to weigh down my crochet projects when I wet block them cat_lol ). ******** awful example of teen literature that encouraged so many bad traits...

I've gotten Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. Not sure if I've ever gotten Gryffindor. I'm not very brave, which is a classic trait of that house lol
And actually, I've gotten Slytherin the most. I blame that on my dark side haha...as those who know me probably understand that I have a very light, pure side to me on the one hand- and a darker, emotionally painful one with a side of inconspicuous slick on the other.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:16 pm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:30 am

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:05 pm
Queen Spazzy

Being fully honest about my Hogwarts house case I could have been in any house, but I picked Slytherin because to me I always had more drive to better myself to better my home life in my past & even now I got a drive to better myself.

I ooze the shrewd think of me first attitude (in a way.) as my first sadly failed because of IRL matters ambition was to cure my father's illnesses all making me famously known by the world as the one whom cured (with what I knew of back then as a child listed way here now.) cancer, diabetes, low blood sugars, and forgetfulness. (which was dementia but idk that back then cause I was too young and never taught anything about it's signs even, this is including when I hit high school age as I was still left in the dark of knowing about dementia.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:17 pm
Tobi Kaito

Allegedly, the most important factor in being sorted is where you want to be placed!
(At least, you know, according to all my OG knowledge.)
At any rate, I know plenty of wonderful Slytherins, so I'll just count you among their ranks. cat_wink
Plus, the world needs driven individuals! We wouldn't have all our current innovations without them.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:05 am

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:09 pm

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:13 am
Queen Spazzy

The Sorting hat is known to be in the wearer's head seeing all their thoughts, beliefs, dreams, ambitions, & so on, with rumors of being able to see their past & even future all to be able to determine the best house for the child attending the wizarding and witchcraft school of Hogwarts.
And ever since Harry did the whole "not Slytherin." chant under his breath and hoped to be sorted into the same house with his new friends made on the express in the first year book the lore became the hat takes our opinion into the matter for sorting.

I'm honestly glad to be put on the list of good Slytherins too many irl people I know put me on the be wary or don't trust at all cause he's evil house list. cat_mrgreen
(Course it doesn't help my image/case any when I'm also the kind of protective person of self, family members I like and trust cause they were always there for me, and friends that I would cast curses on people whom wished to harm us.)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:13 pm
Tobi Kaito

Bah, they just don't know how good it is to have a Slytherin on your side!
Every Slytherin I've had the pleasure of knowing has always been all in to support the things they believe and the people they like.
They're far more dependable than any of the self-proclaimed Gryffindors I've ever met.
(Also, a Slytherin + a Ravenclaw = basically unstoppable.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:07 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:00 pm

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:11 pm

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games