Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:11 am
Well, I was planning on going to Anime Boston, but unfortunately it just isn't in the cards for me this year. I have a summer program I need to save for.... you know, provided I get in.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:20 am
I'm going to Comic-Con in San Diego in July. If all goes as planned, I'll be going as Organization XIII Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II, but that's still just an idea.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:46 am
Xenomina
Well, if we're talking conventions, I'll probably be going to A-kon in May-June. If you see an A.B.A. (Guilty Gear) cosplay, be sure to ask if she's Xe!

Yay! I'm definitely going to that one. I've already registered. ^^ Now we (me & my fiance) just have to figure where to get a room cuz the rooms at Adam's Mark are way too expensive! >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:51 am
If I'm still in Toronto next year, I'll be going to the Festival of Fear convention, where all the horror awesomeness happens.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:57 am
They're having someone like that here in Dallas sometime soon. When & where exactly it is, I have no idea cuz I only caught the end of the commercial thingy on the radio! >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:00 am
Of course, if I'm not in Toronto next year, I'll probably be in San Diego, so I might just go to that Comic Con.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:02 am
One day, I'll go to Comic-Con....one day... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:04 pm
How many conventions have yo guys been to altogether? This would be my second one.

[Le S h i t]

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:13 pm
I've only been going to A-Kon every year since 2005, so this'll be my 4th time at any convention. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:23 pm
Sweet. I need to go more often. I've been to the same one, I'd say it's pretty good. But I guess the people don't really have their stuff together. A - Kon any good?

[Le S h i t]

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:41 pm
Yea, A-Kon is great! Its so much fun! Its really big too. I heard from someone that its the 2nd largest anime convention in the nation. Whether that's true or not, i have no idea, seeing as its the only con I've ever been to. Lol. But yea, its really fun. I love going to the panels, especially the Voice Actor Improv! XD Last year's was so hilarous! And I got to sit right in the front too. biggrin I spend alot of time in the Dealer's Room, too. Especially on the last day when everyone marks down all their prices cuz they don't wanna take the stuff back home with them. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:49 pm
Never been to any conventions. Don't really care. If it's around and I have the money to spare, then yeah, it's something to do. But I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:33 pm
I went to Comic-Con last year, so this will be my second. I live really close to the convention center, so it's easy to get to.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:56 pm
Oh man, but no convention in the world can compare to Evil Dead the Musical, which I just came back from seeing for my third time. It was just what Dr. Acula prescribed.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:33 pm
I want to see that so badly.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games