Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imyavie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:14 pm
Congrats, Onoj! You look spiffy! 3nodding

edit: Now you can help me with mine... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:12 pm
Looking nice, Onoj. whee

Joy. The subforum is dead. In fact, all of Gaia is dead. gonk

Well, my library copies of HoME 10 & 11 were beginning to stare at me accusingly, so I finally got around to ordering the books online. And HoME 12 finally arrived yesterday. whee And sometime later this week I'm going to wander around bookstores searching for the BoLTs.

And then my collection will be completed to my satisfaction. 3nodding Especially since I'm a Third Age hating Ataniphobe. wink  

Rhaella

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:32 pm
Nandelle
Looking nice, Onoj. whee

Joy. The subforum is dead. In fact, all of Gaia is dead. gonk

Well, my library copies of HoME 10 & 11 were beginning to stare at me accusingly, so I finally got around to ordering the books online. And HoME 12 finally arrived yesterday. whee And sometime later this week I'm going to wander around bookstores searching for the BoLTs.

And then my collection will be completed to my satisfaction. 3nodding Especially since I'm a Third Age hating Ataniphobe. wink

...do you not have any idea how annoying that sounds?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:42 pm
I feel so out of it on Gaia! Damn being-goneness. I'm not even going to bother asking what I missed, it's too much. I'm trying to get on more often now that DI is over. (Well, not really over... We're going to Globals!!!!We have to raise 3000 dollars in about a month... But... just thought I'd post to prove that I still care about the guild.  

Hironaur

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:01 pm
Serni
Zurgi
Lovely hat Onoj, absolutely gorgeous xp

*walks in*

I agree! I will never have enough for one of those so I will admire it on you for ever and always. Or until you take it off. wink

And I never will. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:06 pm
Falathrim

...do you not have any idea how annoying that sounds?

Which part? Sorry, Fala, I'm annoyed at Gaia for eating all of my posts and taking it out on the world in general.  

Rhaella

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:26 pm
Grr the only problem with my new hat is everyone assumes I am rich. I have already had several PMs asking me to donate 2k or so to them for their quest when I have 500g and almost no items to speak of. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:02 pm
Watsup everybody? I feel so great today 3nodding . I met this great girl at work and asked her out. She's so much like me it's not funny. Have you ever met a girl (or boy) that was alot like you?  

SYFFER

Falathrim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:20 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]

*kicks Gaia*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:39 am
Falathrim
[ Message temporarily off-line ]

*kicks Gaia*

Quoted for emphasis.  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:29 am
SYFFER
Watsup everybody? I feel so great today 3nodding . I met this great girl at work and asked her out. She's so much like me it's not funny. Have you ever met a girl (or boy) that was alot like you?

Actually yes I have. I met a girl who was almost EXACTLY like me but as a result of this neither of us are very relationship apt so we ended up going out for like two months and then "broke-up" because it wasn't like we were dating or anything anyways. It was kinda funny, but we are still awesome friends and watch movies and play video games together.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:26 am
*tugs on Onoj's OMG* Me wants one!  

Thaxul

Imyavie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:16 am
Hironaur
I feel so out of it on Gaia! Damn being-goneness. I'm not even going to bother asking what I missed, it's too much. I'm trying to get on more often now that DI is over. (Well, not really over... We're going to Globals!!!!We have to raise 3000 dollars in about a month... But... just thought I'd post to prove that I still care about the guild.

Hironaur! Long time no see! *tackle* heart domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:24 am
thaxul
*tugs on Onoj's OMG* Me wants one!

Muahahahahahahahaa!  

Onoj

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:05 pm
I can't get on my msn, the subforum is doing the whole archivey thing, the guilds keep cheese_slaving me... *is not amused*

Anyway! I got to go on a road trip this afternoon and it was fun. I got to see a whole lot of horseys and there were a bunch of horse and buggies and stuff. And we bought food! I only like some of the food but still, it was fun.

I also found out my dad has an interview with a headhunter tomorrow. This is good. And it's in Toronto meaning I get the house to myself tomorrow. I almost never get the house to myself anymore. Quite exciting.

Still can't get on msn. It is eeeeevil. I betcha anything my windows messenger will work. *tries it* HA! Of course it works. Well, that's one less problem for me then.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games