Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3155 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Yeah your clan is strong but the raijin blade will become my shield around me!

xd I bet when I'm jounin I can preform limelight alone xd
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Ice_Cubex
She said gennin

Dizzle I heard you were chunnin... everyone who did not die passed .

Thank you for reminding me... that means ... Zephyr and Anzu can teach us.

Dont be absurd... Aless will fire lighting out of the raijin blade... Imagine that much lighting.

Besides for now havock did not even give it to her yet, he is going to once she gets enough lightning jutsus he is still going to be the one using it till his custom sword is made and approved.

I know, just when you get the heads up on your competition, wouldn't you want to take em' out?

@Rock: If your were strong enough to even scratch me, you would've wiped the floor with water boy Hya. (oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh)

@Ales: lol, I like you, Never mind what I said earlier.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Lol, Everyone's Clans are equal. Truly each are either copies or equal in strength. Like my clan which lets a person change the properties of their attacks based on their elements.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:48 pm

You cant kill an immortal.

Besides we already thought of a plan.

Tera will provide the firepower as she always does.

Ice_Cubex

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:49 pm

dizzle: please he can beat a jounin which iz pritty impressive but fight both of us...hiz skill and my clan you would die in like 5-6 posts BTW DIZZLE MAKE UR POST BEFORE I GET OFF!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:51 pm

True hector but every bloodline is going to be pretty useless against a naked person using the bloodline crusher.

Ice_Cubex

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Rockgirl809
dizzle: please he can beat a jounin which iz pritty impressive but fight both of us...hiz skill and my clan you would die in like 5-6 posts BTW DIZZLE MAKE UR POST BEFORE I GET OFF!!!!

O rly!!!!! Well prepare to rove your theory (In other words, Im finna where your genin a** out) or take it back..I dont want too but you just basically called me out.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:52 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Rockgirl809

O rly!!!!! Well prepare to rove your theory (In other words, Im finna where your genin a** out) or take it back..I dont want too but you just basically called me out.

yea i kno i called u out but would u really beat ur girlfriend?

Rockgirl809

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:53 pm

I'm actually pretty impressed with Cube's RP style

Despite the guild's nature to make more and more powerful jutsus he can fight against a ninjutsu user with only his swords.

He just made a guy with iron sand surrender and that guy was chunnin... Lucky I was inactive I would just shoot him full of lighting!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:54 pm

useless fighting once again... I have to talk to the kage about making me chunnin or at least finding someone active enough to teach me.

Thanks for the compliment Aless but Blood is a pretty weak RPer his jutsus had too much gaps and my blade was made to cut through iron and steel.

Ice_Cubex

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Rockgirl809
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Rockgirl809

No..But I would beat that Hya guy like I so much wanted too XD

Ice, wanna spar, I wont use any jutsu or anything, just my two blades and actual lightning speed.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:55 pm

I had Bloodline crusher, believe me its not as useful unless your great with getting up close, and even then if your the type that doesn't use the environment with their Jutsu you cant win.

Havok-Trance

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:57 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Rockgirl809
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Rockgirl809

No..But I would beat that Hya guy like I so much wanted too XD

Ice, wanna spar, I wont use any jutsu or anything, just my two blades and actual lightning speed.

do it and i kill u stare
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:57 pm

hector rouge
I had Bloodline crusher, believe me its not as useful unless your great with getting up close, and even then if your the type that doesn't use the environment with their Jutsu you cant win.

Well it can shut havockboy down easy or so he says.

He mentioned three bloodlines he hates.

Hyuuga
Aburame
Crusher

Something about these three ruining all of his puppets.

Alessdmence

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:58 pm

>.> <.< *noms on Rocker and Dizzle's heads* You all taste like Chicken! I love chicken! (lol everyone tastes like chicken X3)
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3155 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games