Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Yamikonton
((Sorry Lenon, i just don't see it the way you do, for the fact being that i was Genin for 6 months, fighting on a Chunin level. Never once called myself chunnin.))

(amen)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:20 pm

pyro hasu
Yamikonton
((Sorry Lenon, i just don't see it the way you do, for the fact being that i was Genin for 6 months, fighting on a Chunin level. Never once called myself chunnin.))

(amen)

((That's the thing, though - you can have any amount of Chuunin or whatever you like, but each village can apparently have only three Sannin. In fact, the only reason I think that way is because if a village already has three active, powerful Sannin who never really lose or fight at all, how fair is that to anyone else?))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:28 pm

((and if what lenon said was so i'd be sannin according to a few other sannin around......i fight on a S-rank lvl))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:36 pm

((Exactly - Sannin isn't exactly a real rank in the show, either. That one guy made Jirya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru take that name because of whatever reason.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:47 pm

((enough ooc!))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:13 pm

((STOP HAVING FIGHTS AT GATES OR ENTRANCES!!!!!!))

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:46 am

((Lol thats correct Sannin aint actually a "power level" Basicly only levels there are, AC, genin,chuunin,jounin. Such things as Anbu Oinin are all really just chuunins or jounins. All ANBU commanders are Jounins. So on the thing goes, but basicly the system is messed up, because such things as these :/ the whole ranking tree should be remade.))

Kami's pupils suddenly expanded, he knew this radiation...
"b***h..." Kami mutters he had no time to play with these weaklings, at least not now..
"Keh just you wait." Kami said and toke kunai to his hand. He spun it around for second and then launched it into air the kunai accelerated rapidly until it was not even seen anymore, this was certainly the most effective way to transport, at least for him.
"My now goodbye everyone..." Kami said as his body dissappeared.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:36 pm

User Image_____☼Sypher☼

Sypher Kaguya—Akatsuki leader

Sypher took his chance with the cracking earth and back stepping into a crack to escape. As soon as he was deep enough his bones absorbed him into it, as soon as he got a bit from jedi the bones started hailing from the earth towards jedi. After a couple seconds of that a giant dome would raise from the ground, it would use the missed bullets to help form this dome faster.

"The world shall bow down to my bones".

M o k i F a i r y

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:38 pm

Z's sandstorm clone walked past the group and went inside the Village. It looked for Z.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:42 pm

((only occ, god i dont know whos fighting who anymore. Is Jedi in this fight?))

Shruikan Tenshi

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:10 pm

A figure who looked like jake seemed to appear at the gates, and ran through......
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:11 pm

*Hanzo ran up and saw Jake running in the distance. His eyes narrowed then using alot of his speed he rand much faster going closer and closer to Jake until he was a mere 10-15 feet away.*

"Stop now Jake!!!"

Dark-Ninja70

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:13 pm

"Show off." He laughs to himself as he also grains speed to catch him.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:14 pm

The figure smiled as it turned, and then seemed to dissapear with the wind......, for it was a clone.

(i made it back at the training grounds, and it can use that FTG due to that jutsu taking up no chakra....)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:18 pm

*Hanzo stopped running and skid nearly 30 feet when he stopped himself at the altitude of speed. He clenched his fist and punched a nearby tree smashing the base of it.*

"Come out Jake you little wimp and fight me like a man!!!"

*He yelled into the air*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games