Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:01 pm

(I was waiting for the slap to the face like in movies but oh well)

Ricky looked at Kessaris "..your right" He said taking a deep breath. He sighed "..Kessaris..I'm sorry" He said. He could tell that Kessaris didn't fully trust him. He looked at Alastor "I doubt talking will do any good" He said.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:40 pm

(Lol. I was thinking about it.)

"It's alright. Even though you're working with that loser, you're still fine with me." Kessaris pats his shoulder, then looks bac up at Tsuki with stern eyes. "Man, he's something. To have one of the most softest elements, he uses it well. All too well. He fought those beasts. I know he did. That's probably why he's so good now."

~~~

Nephilis holds his son and kisses his forhead. Looking into his dark green eyes, he says,"Noting will ever tear our family apart again, little Rou. You can't hardly understand me."

"I wuv you daddy..." Rouveillion responds.

Neph cracks a smile. Suddenly a wave of aura hits him and his breath is taken away. He gasps and looks in the direction of Tenshu. He knew what it was. He knew who it was. He looks at Rou with apprensive eyes before walking into the palace searching for Samara. He knew the day would come and it has. Tsuki was back....

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Samara was stepping out of the library where she had been talking with Amara. She felt an odd presence, but couldn't pinpoint it. She looked to her right and saw Nephilis with Rou. Apparently he felt it, too. "Nephilis...everything okay?" she asked.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:49 pm

(Here we go...)

Nephilis looks at her, lost for a few moments, then snaps back to reality, giving a false conspicuous smile. "Oh...no, everything is fine Sammy. Listen, um...I'm going to go for a walk, I just wanted to see if you were okay with me showing Rou here the better parts of Tenshu...or Shale. You can come too if you want."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Ricky smiled "Thanks..but still what are we going to do if he wont listen to reason" He said. He looked back at Tsuki "I know he doesn't want to give us the residue but it seems to be our best option..and it also leads me to wonder why he doesn't want us to have it" He said.

Wyatt frowned and looked at Keliah hoping she would be alright until she was normal. "Becareful Keliah I didn't help raise you once just to watch you get hurt as a baby" He said. He put a force field around her to protect her.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Samara chuckled. "Of course that's fine," she said. "After all, he's your soon, too. You don't need my permission." She leaned over and gave Nephilis a kiss to the cheek. "But I'll let you two have some father-son bonding time. I'll just hang around the palace for a bit."

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:04 pm

I'll be fine...trust me she projected to Wyatt, as she lay bundled in the air. A fiery aura was around Keliah. I'll be back to normal in a few days she projected. Maybe sooner sh added.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Even though it was against his thoughts and plans, Nephilis agrees as he secures Rou in his arms. "Yeah. You do need the break after running and ripping all day. Thanks for the breakfast Samara." He turns and begins to walk, saying,"I love you." The words, for some reason, seemed to echo in him more than any other time.

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Samara smiled warmly as she watched Nephilis walking with Rou. "I love you, too, sweetheart," she said sincerely. "Rou, honey, make sure Daddy behaves," she chuckled.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Keliah began to think for a second. Hey...I had an idea...Amara has a special ability that only effects men...her paralyzing voice...perhaps we can get what we want first then explain to Tsuki what's going on she projected to the others.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Kessaris looks over to Keliah and asks,"I don't think even a power like that could work on someone like him. Besides, hopefully he's ready to talk. I doubt we'll need it."

~~~

Nephilis walks out into the open part of the city and is greeted by people who mostly arrived for Rouveillion. He smiles at the questions and compliments of his son, but still, his mind was encased in the notion of Tsuki and his return, more specifically, the ensuing days.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Samara decided to take the time and relax in a hot bath. She couldn't remember the last time she had time for anything longer than a 15 minute shower. Amara was definitely right...she needed a vacation...

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Ricky nodded "I agree with Kessaris..I mean if not a single one of us could even hit him I doubt she will besides if he can manipulate air, sound may not do much" He said. He looked at Keliah and frowned not liking the idea on relying on talking.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Keliah looked at them and coohed. Welll...I'm stumped...hopefully he'll listen to sound reason...I mean we have to save mom and dad she projected as she began to cry. Though she had an adult mind, she still could only react as a child.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:42 pm

Wyatt saw Keliah begin to cry and took her in his arms "The good thing about living in Kiltiah is I learned how to take care of her the first time around" He said. He began to rock her in his arms like he had done when she actualy was a baby. He then made illusions of calmer times and gave her another ice ring. "You alright now?" He asked knowing that only the adult keliah would actualy have a response.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games