Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:15 am
crayons 4 the color blind
(( Congrats Divin ^,^ I just graduated. You think being a Senior feels nice, wait till graduation time comes around. It's so liberating 3nodding ))

Lol. Thanks. Oh god, honetsly I can't wait to taste graduation air. lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 am
User Image

Hide Takizawa
The softness of her hold, and aceptance of his weight, he loved her for it. She accepted his kisses with sounds of pleasure, and a smile that the god's would dare to steal. Smiling at her as she gasped he nuzzled her neck and whispered back. "You love me more than you life, and I love you enough to give you mine." His light brown eyes rose to meet her face again.

Strong hand carressed up and down he sides teasing as he brushed against her skin every so often. "Airi...thank you for everything." His smile was that of complete content.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:27 am
[[hmm, graduation, huh? Must be pretty good...]]

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Her eyes fluttered shut as he nuzzled her neck. Airi sighed softly, feeling his warm breath against her cool skin. Hide's eyes met hers. She reached up a trembling hand to caress his cheek. "Then so be it," she breathed, pressing her lips hard to his.

She moaned softly as his strong hands moved up and down her sides. "What did I do for you?" she asked softly, licking her lips as she pulled away.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:05 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:27 pm
question  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:00 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed, they probably had discussed it but he certainly didn't remeber talking about it. He was then pulled to the counter and he rolled his eyes, placing his arm around her waist when the florist blatently starred at what little of his chest was revealed by his shirt. "We need flowers, please." he said, semi breaking her out of her dazed.

(( Ok, I've officially decided I'm stealing Hide ^,^ ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:00 pm
[[if anyone's interested, I'm going to be making a prequel to Love Me Eternal. It's your choice if you want to join. It'll take place about 500 years before the original RP (in the 1500's).]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:07 pm
(( Wait, I thought you were making a sequel? So everyone but Hunter will be there? ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:11 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Dylan had answered her. So Veronica nodded and turned to talk to the florist.
She just happened to catch the florist looking at Hunters chest.
She bit her bottom lip and sighed heavily.
"Yeah, like, seven dozen red and black roses." Sure. Lets go with seven dozen. For now.
"By Friday." She shot the woman a glare and she smiled, forcing it. Veronica tightened her hold on Hunter, giving him an apologetic smile about earlier, the baby thing.

||well Veronica and Dylan wouldnt be there... And... :S||  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:13 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"How about Friday? Its a happy medium." Dylan shrugged, bit his bottom lip and sighing.
He really didn't know much about weddings. He had been to like one... in his entire life.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:17 pm
[[I can't make a sequel until this one's finished up.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:20 pm
(( This Picture is for you sam xD ))  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:21 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin nodded. "That sounds good to me."

She didn't really mind when the wedding was going to be as long as it was soon. Her child was getting bigger each hour and she was actually afraid that she was going to burst. Somehow, Ravin also needed to get human blood. Maybe she could ask Ronnie...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:45 pm
||i guess. but then like, i dunno. whos all gonna be in the prequel?||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:50 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter couldn't help but chuckled at Veronica's glare and how her hold tightened on him. "Please." he added, and the florist blushed and looked down at the counters quickly. Ok, so it wasn't the best idea to make Veronica irritated but teasing humans was an old habit.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games