Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:34 am

"Because It's practically my fault you're like this." Gil said, looking at her with a blank expression.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:39 am

"Like what? I'm fine!" Demi snapped, glaring more at Gil.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:42 am

"You lost your memory. Your name isn't Mary, it's Demi for starters."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:43 pm

"I seem to remember things pretty okay." Demi groaned, rolling her eyes. "At least I can remember my name."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 pm

"Then tell me of your family. Your past."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Demi blinked at Gil, caught off guard by the question. After a few moments of silence, she let out a heavy sigh.
"I.. don't know.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:42 pm

"And because of that, you're going to stay in that bed while we try to figure out a way to get your memory back..." Gil said with a deep sigh.

"Huh...How long does a concussion take to look at..?" Gray asked, looking at the doors out of the hangar.

"Hey Laurent. Would a catscan do anything?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 pm

"..Perhaps they're having trouble with the girl?" Lady tilted her head, staring at the doors. "Maybe we should check and see if they need out help..?" She asked, looking back at Gray.

"Oh yeah. Because locking me in a room is really going to help get my memory back!" Demi snapped, glaring back at Gil.

"The most it would do is just show us where the damage is." Laurent sighed, shaking his head. "And it's obvious it's located in the memory part of the brain. Perhaps something from the moment you knocked her out would trigger something..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:02 pm

Gray shrugged, before walking towards the med-bay.

"Well let's see...There was a homicidal maniac with a knife trying to stab me, ordering Demi to go over to him while I was carrying her, and in order to get into The Epyon so that we could get out, I had to make the drug's effect useless." Gil said, knocking on the top-right of his head.
"Sooo...A bonk on the head with the wall and she was out like a light..."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Lady just followed behind him, whistling cheerfully. Normally, this would have frightened most Barons, since Lady wasn't known to be... cheery.

"...You're an idiot." Demi said. "Should have just dragged the stupid girl into the Epyon or whatever and tell her to get over it."

"...Okaaaay..." Laurent said slowly, looking from Demi to Gil. "But from that sounds of it, not much we could recreate there. I doubt the drug would help.."

"So my daughter is basically screwed now..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:10 pm

"Hmm...Well, maybe something that could trigger Demi's memory besides those kinds of events..?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:12 pm

"What though..?" Alex asked, raising an eyebrow at him. "She's never been one for materials or friends, so everything she has is here in front of her." He said, referring to Gil. "And it's having no luck."

"Riiiight... Well, while you guys have fun with your little Demi hunt, I'm heading out." Demi grunted, getting up from the bed and walking for the door again. "You got the wrong girl though."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:15 pm

"...Maybe something of sentimentality...Not just an item, but maybe a phrase, or an event..."

"Soooooo..." Gray said, walking into the Med-Bay and bumping into Demi.
"Eh..? Oh, looks like you're already up, lass."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:17 pm

"...Nothing that I can really think of..." Alex said, shaking his head. "As you can imagine, she grew distant from me when her Mom died."

"...Who the Hell are you?" Demi snapped, glaring at Gray.

"Watch your tongue, brat." Lady hissed, a combat knife suddenly appearing in her hand.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:23 pm

"Now, now. Let's not be hostile, Lady." Gray said, snatching the knife by the blade.

"Yeaaaah...She's apparently suffering from amnesia..."

"Oh?" Gray asked, tilting his head, twirling the knife around his finger.
"Sooo...feeling light-headed now, Demi?"
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games