Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:23 pm
Welcome! and if you don't want to change your name I can always invite your active account and remove this one.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:18 am
Hi!  

Serenity Reed
Crew

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:23 am
Hiiiii.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:46 am
Really? That would be great! My other name is VampiresDontSparkle. Thank you!!!

Tak-Jak
Welcome! and if you don't want to change your name I can always invite your active account and remove this one.

Earnhardt Jr Fan Girl

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:40 pm
Welcome to the guild!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:22 pm
sanity isan illusion

Thank you guys for the welcomes. Please, ignore BookWyrm217, I'll be on this name from now on. I wasn't even thinking when I signed up for the guild which name I was under at the time.

created by the truly insane

VampiresDontSparkle

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:55 pm
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:49 pm
But....but vampires do sparkle. crying  

KirbyVictorious

Chrysanthemum Moon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:58 pm
Hiya! Although I have to disagree. Vampires don't sparkle. They burnish. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:59 pm
I'm sorry, but vampires don't sparkle. I also think that Meyer's is a hack. Sorry, just my opinions.  

VampiresDontSparkle

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:03 pm
Just like "JK Rowling is the greatest novelist of our time!!" >_______>

Go to Youtube and type in 'I'd like to have been in that meaning harry potter.' Yeah, I totally agree with everything in there. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:22 pm
Ser, we need linkage. Are you for or against HP?

And Vampires. ********'. Sparkle. I don't care what anyone says, Meyers turned an old horror story/legend into something believable and beautiful, and no one else can do it like she did. Most vampire stories, you know, only popped up after Twilight; before that there was only like, Anne Rice and Dracula and Carmella (lesbian vampires, apparently inspired Dracula). It's PERFECTLY FINE for someone to write that book, and I love it.

Just throwing that out there. It's my job to antagonize. 3nodding  

KirbyVictorious

d e s d e m o n o
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:53 pm
I did not like Twilight. I don't like perfect things, and while having to constantly restrain one's self from sucking sapient beings's blood at every passing moment would be a flaw in the real world, Meyer failed to make it so in her novels, to be honest, so that category includes her vampires. I don't care about the sparkling, because honestly, there are so many better things about her stuff to poke. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:58 pm
I am against the last 3.5 books of Harry Potter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWCYDaZHl6Q

And Twilight was very good. I read it well over ten times. But it's far too overrated, and people are much too obsessed.  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:07 pm
Ack! No antagonizing to like major debating.

Go make a thread! I can't have this place explode while captain is away.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games