Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
rate the avi above you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 459 460 461 462 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  +1
View Results

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:12 pm
Little Miss Despair
Eternal Rebellion
User Image

Hmm, I don't really remember anybody from Watchmen wearing red.. unless you consider bloody a costume xp

Yeah, I know - everybody is a critic wink (I mean, I had my avatar here and people gave me 2's and 5's for NOT having a theme, you can't expect everything to have a theme you know..)

10/10 I could never have thought of anything better, the white streaks of hair compliment the eyes - orange and red color scheme works well, all the aspects of an amazing co-splay and conceptual character.

(And also, for your mirrored avatar, I also loved the concept beneath it, it tends to be a common one amongst girls these days - perfectionism and hypocrisy at best.)
One more thing, I've also noticed that you are into art - I'm a VP at this guild called Artistic Freedom, feel free to visit.

I hate the fact that in Gaia Arenas, everyone judges Avatars by the cost of items and unlikely color scheme, while in turn their concepts are actually extraordinary in demeanor, such as yours for example.

About my avatar, keep in the mind the words "He left me."

Watchmen? Not supposed to be from watchmen, I dunno where you got that idea. Besides that, wonderful comment.

9/10 You should have a bit more bluish white to go with that hairpin, otherwise that and the wristbands look a bit out of place.

User Image

Oh, I visited your Profile and it says your a Watchmen fan, wonderful movie in addition to the amazing actors. Thank you, I love giving critiques from time to time, its rather amusing.

10/10 again, and also - great use of the Monthly Collectible.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:32 pm
Wow! 10+ biggrin  

elektra274

Fashionable Vampire

5,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

asmindys

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:15 pm
7/10

It seems to be lacking something, and I can't quite place it, but something clashes...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:18 pm
8/10 The sash doesn't seem to fit to well.  

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

7/10 - I don't know, the first time I saw it I just started laughing for some reason mrgreen There's nothing wrong with it, though maybe only the shoes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:12 pm
10/10  

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

alphagirl101

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:21 pm
9/10 - the butterflies don't seem to match >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:33 pm
8/10

Dust never goes out of style smile  

Ronkuroe

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:38 pm
7/10
not sure glasses/gloves go with outfit...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:43 pm
Eternal Rebellion
Little Miss Despair
Eternal Rebellion
User Image

Hmm, I don't really remember anybody from Watchmen wearing red.. unless you consider bloody a costume xp

Yeah, I know - everybody is a critic wink (I mean, I had my avatar here and people gave me 2's and 5's for NOT having a theme, you can't expect everything to have a theme you know..)

10/10 I could never have thought of anything better, the white streaks of hair compliment the eyes - orange and red color scheme works well, all the aspects of an amazing co-splay and conceptual character.

(And also, for your mirrored avatar, I also loved the concept beneath it, it tends to be a common one amongst girls these days - perfectionism and hypocrisy at best.)
One more thing, I've also noticed that you are into art - I'm a VP at this guild called Artistic Freedom, feel free to visit.

I hate the fact that in Gaia Arenas, everyone judges Avatars by the cost of items and unlikely color scheme, while in turn their concepts are actually extraordinary in demeanor, such as yours for example.

About my avatar, keep in the mind the words "He left me."

Watchmen? Not supposed to be from watchmen, I dunno where you got that idea. Besides that, wonderful comment.

9/10 You should have a bit more bluish white to go with that hairpin, otherwise that and the wristbands look a bit out of place.

User Image

Oh, I visited your Profile and it says your a Watchmen fan, wonderful movie in addition to the amazing actors. Thank you, I love giving critiques from time to time, its rather amusing.

Monthly Collectible? I've only got Bani the Bunny and I don't think I'm using that right now, unless you mean in the picture...

6/10 That purple flame thingy doesn't really fit.  

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:48 am
10/10  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:20 pm
Quote:

Quote:
Monthly Collectible? I've only got Bani the Bunny and I don't think I'm using that right now, unless you mean in the picture...

6/10 That purple flame thingy doesn't really fit.

Oh, sorry - I thought I saw it earlier on the front page of Gaia, so I got confused with it being the collectible, as what I think they usually do.

9/10 Nice color scheme.  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:59 pm
9/10  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:54 pm
8/10 I liked the other version better. Also that little bit in the middle of your mask reminds me of Audiosurf for some reason.  

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 459 460 461 462 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games